PDA

View Full Version : Activation issues with 2.2

strykerpsg
December 11th, 2017, 20:40
I just updated to the latest version, 2.2 I think. It is now asking me to activate my modules, but cannot activate because it's in full screen mode.

Does anyone know how to set it up for windowed mode, just for the activation, then I will revert back to full screen.

I guess I am just puzzled why the DCS installer is tracking my purchases, as is the store, but I still need to verify older purchases to fly around and see the updates? Makes my head hurt a bit....:banghead:

Phantom88
December 12th, 2017, 02:11
I believe ALT+ENTER or CTRL+Enter will take you in/out full screen,or try changing screen resolution. Good Luck.

strykerpsg
December 12th, 2017, 15:55
I believe ALT+ENTER or CTRL+Enter will take you in/out full screen,or try changing screen resolution. Good Luck.

I indeed tried that initially. I can see the activation, but cannot keep it forward of the DCS splash screen. I think even changing resolution will keep it full screen display.......nagging a bit, just wish I did not have to activate with all the other layers already built into their launcher.

I will try the resolution thing, just did not find a windowed mode in the menu options with the launcher is all.

Thanks Phantom