1. Global base pack
2. Global vector
3. Open LC

Is this the correct installation order?

ncooper
December 9th, 2017, 08:36
Hello,
yes, that is as good as any.
It is no longer critical in what order the products are installed.

blanston12
December 9th, 2017, 10:25
Hello,
yes, that is as good as any.
It is no longer critical in what order the products are installed.

What he said!

As long as you use FSXCentral to install it, it really does not mater the order.

ZsoltB
December 9th, 2017, 10:34
What he said!

As long as you use FSXCentral to install it, it really does not mater the order.

Ah...yes!

Ok!

fsafranek
December 9th, 2017, 15:48
Is FSXCentral used to install everything from the Orbx site including the free stuff?

Will no doubt get at least the Global base pack if it makes the world green again -- so tired of seeing places I know are not desert shown as such in default scenery.

This all depends if there is any paypal left after I give a bunch of it to Carenado.
:ernaehrung004:

RobM
December 9th, 2017, 16:07
Is FSXCentral used to install everything from the Orbx site including the free stuff?

Will no doubt get at least the Global base pack if it makes the world green again -- so tired of seeing places I know are not desert shown as such in default scenery.

This all depends if there is any paypal left after I give a bunch of it to Carenado.
:ernaehrung004:

Just fyi, Orbx had a dispute with Paypal awhile back, and so no longer offers Paypal as a method of payment on their site.
Visa, Mastercard, or American Express are the currently accepted methods of payment.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/145635-no-paypal-option-to-purchase/?tab=comments#comment-1284534

- Rob

Penzoil3
December 9th, 2017, 16:07
Make sure you install the OrbX libraries. Nothing works without them.

Greenhouse357
December 9th, 2017, 16:08
Yes, makes everything very easy to install and keep track of.

Odie
December 9th, 2017, 16:19
I recently installed several ORBX airports and world areas using FTX Central and all is well. It works as advertised. :encouragement::encouragement:

manfredc3
December 10th, 2017, 20:07
I just recently installed all my OrbX sceneries, in P3Dv4.

Global base, OpenLC, OrbX airports, library and other payware/freeware airports. I installed Vector last, because of the simple reason that I then only have to run the elevation compatibility once,instead of after each airport addition.