PDA

View Full Version : The 5th Cylon.....

GT182
February 13th, 2009, 19:13
is Ellen. Those that said she was the one were right. I just hope she survives.

Lionheart
February 13th, 2009, 20:21
man, I saw this post and thought it was Panther..

Glad to see you are taking up the baton, GT182...

:ernae:

Bill

Cratermaker
February 13th, 2009, 21:28
And now there is one more mystery cylon....

Eoraptor1
February 14th, 2009, 12:30
is Ellen. Those that said she was the one were right. I just hope she survives.

AND she's Mama Cylon. All this time I'd thought she was an assembly line bar hoochie. "John" is reminding me more and more of Rutger Hauer's Roy Batty from Blade Runner, though I felt Batty had a much better argument and wasn't genocidal.

I found that whole "origin of the Cylons" story hard to follow, and Sam's degenrating command of speech wasn't helping me. One other thing also confused me. The doctors made a point of telling Starbuck that Sam was going to recover, and were surprised that he "wasn't talking already" but in the next scene the duty nurse tells Starbuck that Sam is brain dead. WTF!!!? Could it be that Sam is in some sort of trance, like Paul Atreides near the end of Dune?

JAMES

azflyboy
February 14th, 2009, 17:53
Did anyone catch the massive hint at (part of) what happened to Kara?

During the discussion of the unknown Cylon, Ellen mentions that he was an artist, and Kara happens to have a compulsion to paint.

My bet is that we'll find out in the next episode or so that the unknown Cylon was Kara's father or something, since that could help explain some of how she knows what she does.

Eoraptor1
February 15th, 2009, 14:44
Did anyone catch the massive hint at (part of) what happened to Kara?

During the discussion of the unknown Cylon, Ellen mentions that he was an artist, and Kara happens to have a compulsion to paint.

Yes, Number Seven, whom Ellen calls "Daniel". He had an artistic temprament and "John" evidently did something terrible to him. I saw in TV Guide that before the end of the month Kara will become involved with a mysterious musician. I suspect this will be a Number Seven

JAMES

redriver6
February 15th, 2009, 15:12
a couple of intresting Centurion moments...helping Ellen out of the bathtub and watching as bad Boomer helped Ellen escape...it clearly turned and watched them board the raptor.

n4gix
February 15th, 2009, 15:40
The continuity of this recast series is seriously lacking. It's almost as though there are two sets of writers to don't communicate at all... :whistle:

Eoraptor1
February 15th, 2009, 18:30
The continuity of this recast series is seriously lacking. It's almost as though there are two sets of writers to don't communicate at all... :whistle:

Please specify with an example.

JAMES

Cratermaker
March 1st, 2009, 11:11
Did anybody else notice that a single jump drive did more damage to Galactica than a nuke? They should use jump drive missiles! They could be used again and again too.

redriver6
March 1st, 2009, 12:41
ya know these last couple of episodes seem like they are just filling in until the 'big one'....i'm whelmed...not overwhelmed or underwhelmed..

Eoraptor1
March 1st, 2009, 13:32
I'm wondering if Boomer is really taking Hera back to Brother Cavill, or if she has her own agenda.

JAMES

Piglet
March 1st, 2009, 17:01
I AM the fifth Cylon!!

N2056
March 1st, 2009, 18:15
:costumes::costumes::costumes: