PDA

View Full Version : Douglas_A-20C_&_G_Havoc_Metalblank_Reflective_Textures.zip

gman5250
November 27th, 2017, 04:03
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/511615117524299319.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category Prepar 3D / P4D Add-Ons

Description: Description: These are high definition 4k Reflective Blank Metal Skins for the Milton Shupe & Team A-20C Havoc and A-20G Havoc. They were created using the fine paint kits from William Ellis.

Install the Milton Shupe FSX A-20G Havoc Model Addition and A-20C Havoc Model Additions files following the instructions included in the packages.

Place these textures in their respective A-20G Havoc and A-20C Havoc folders.
These files will work in FSX and Prepar3D.

Add the code from the respective readme files to the aircraft.cfg files.

Both models have their own bump maps, global envelope maps and Fresnel files.
Feel free to experiment with your own global envelop maps to achieve different metal effects.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Douglas_A-20C_&_G_Havoc_Metalblank_Reflective_Textures.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=23184&catid=213)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

rohan
November 27th, 2017, 07:14
What is the difference between this file and the one uploaded on 13th November, please ? The description appears to be the same . . .

gman5250
November 27th, 2017, 07:28
What is the difference between this file and the one uploaded on 13th November, please ? The description appears to be the same . . .

The file uploaded on 13 November had basic markings on the fuselage and wings. This new file is completely blank with no markings, and was created for painters who want to add their own paint layers to the basic airframe.

Butcherbird17
November 27th, 2017, 09:03
Thanks for doing these gman. As soon as I'm finished updating my AI B-26 paints to V.2 (a lot more detail)
I will be heading back to the A-20 paint booth.

Joe