PDA

View Full Version : DCS Yak -52

Phantom88
November 25th, 2017, 05:07
***DCS News***
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55903&stc=1"Announcing DCS: Yak-52
We are pleased to announce a new DCS World aircraft that is currently well into development: the Yakovlev Yak-52. This is an outgrowth of a professional, training project that we are also bringing to you.

The Yakovlev Yak-52 is a tandem seat, radial engine, trainer aircraft that served as the primary aircraft trainer for the Soviet Union and many other nations. Introduced in 1979, the Yak-52 has been a popular choice among air forces given its rugged construction, ease of handling, tricycle landing gear, and simple maintenance. These same characteristic have made it a popular civilian aerobatics aircraft in its later years.

Powered by a single Vedeneyev M-14P, nine-cylinder radial piston engine with 360 horsepower, the aircraft is very response given an empty weight of just 998 kg and large controls surfaces. Capable of pulling over 7 G and pushing up to negative 5 G, it’s no wonder the Yak-52 has been popular with aerobatic teams around the world.

The DCS: Yak-52 provides a realistic pilot training progression from the Yak-52, to the L-39 jet trainer, to modern fighters like the MiG-29 and Su-27.

Key Features:

Professional Flight Model that duplicates the flight characteristics of the Yak-52
Complete systems modeling of the Yak-52 that includes the engine, fuel, electrical and pneumatic systems
Realistic, mouse-interactive cockpit in which almost all controls can be interacted with
Accurate sounds of the Yak-52 like the engine and pneumatic system
Multiple liveries as both a military trainer and civilian aerobatic aircraft
Cooperative multiplayer. Fly with a friend in the same aircraft

henrystreet
November 25th, 2017, 05:33
I don't get to fly as much in DCS as I should but generally enjoy when I do. This is a great add-on for me. Def see me putting around Nevada in this one.

Sorry all the haters don't get it.

Phantom88
November 25th, 2017, 11:52
Yea,I think the multi-player trainer thing is interesting,Also I think this is the first radial engine aircraft for DCS.