PDA

View Full Version : No external tanks on CS C-130s in FSX

SSI01
November 20th, 2017, 06:02
I haven't flown this bird in FSX for a while but recently I downloaded and installed the new fictional NASA texture for the CS C-130, installing it through the ACE utility in the CS folder in FSX. For some reason the ACE utility will show the aircraft as having external tanks, and will allow a configuration of the aircraft as in FS9, but the external fuel tanks will not show in FSX. In addition, in the ACE utility there is no screen allowing adjustment of the aircraft's fuel load to allow different payloads. Has anyone else had this problem with this utility or aircraft?

Duckie
November 20th, 2017, 07:55
I haven't flown this bird in FSX for a while but recently I downloaded and installed the new fictional NASA texture for the CS C-130, installing it through the ACE utility in the CS folder in FSX. For some reason the ACE utility will show the aircraft as having external tanks, and will allow a configuration of the aircraft as in FS9, but the external fuel tanks will not show in FSX. In addition, in the ACE utility there is no screen allowing adjustment of the aircraft's fuel load to allow different payloads. Has anyone else had this problem with this utility or aircraft?

I don't have that particular paint, but my external tanks load up both for the "E" and "J" models and are visually present. However, I no longer have a fuel management screen in the ACE. I have to adjust fuel through the FSX fuel manager as the initial fuel load is 100% all tanks.

Steve