PDA

View Full Version : Can you spare the time for a survey?

sp762
November 15th, 2017, 21:08
Hi all,

not sure where the best place for this is, but I hope you don't mind me sticking it here:

This is a quick market research survey about flight simming and virtual orgs.

https://goo.gl/forms/vpFSoJ258YSWpSEu1

If you have the time and inclination to fill it in, I'd appreciate it!

I'll post the results here for information, if anyone's interested.

Regards

Mike

glh
November 16th, 2017, 04:57
I tried to take your survey. When it came to the first question about being a member of a virtual airline, I answered "No".

The survey kept asking me question after question about my experiences with a virtual organization -- in essence
ignoring my "No" answer.

I just closed the tab without finishing it.

sp762
November 16th, 2017, 17:23
Ok - must be a glitch with Google. it's supposed to take you to a section that asks what you'd expect from a virtual organisation.

Thanks anyway.

n4gix
November 17th, 2017, 07:12
Same thing happened to me. I am a developer mainly and do not fly all that much anyway, so probably my non-involvement in on-line flying would have been of no real value in any case. :adoration:

Navy Chief
November 17th, 2017, 08:00
Yep, same problem. Although I have joined a couple virtual groups over the years, I never was with them for long because I do not have the desire to dedicate myself to their rules/requirements. Not ashamed to admit that. NC

Ganter
November 17th, 2017, 11:36
I did the survey earlier today and, because I am with a VA (major boring A320 pilot for major virtual airline) - the questions are pretty VAcentric - I got on okay.

This seems to be a chap who's looking to start a Mil VA Ops of sorts.

But he could do with tuning the survey a little to make it "all comers/ opinions welcome", etc. Let's 'advise' not sling him out the back of the Outhouse too quickly.

He could be useful.

sp762
November 18th, 2017, 15:59
Thanks Jim - I do try to be useful.

I'm trying to create something more than a VA VMil... I guess we'll see how insane I am.

85 responses so far - and I'll keep the link open till the end of November.

Ganter
November 19th, 2017, 02:47
Sounds interesting.
I'm sure a lot of us here (you only have to include the word MIL - and ears prick up) will be taking an interest when you go public with it.

sp762
November 30th, 2017, 23:18
Closing the survey off in a couple of hours, if anyone else is interested.

In the meantime: http://fsairforces.net/