PDA

View Full Version : Carenado PA42 Cheyenne III Available

stovall
November 11th, 2017, 06:21
The Carenado is available HERE!!! (http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=product&correl=204)

RKinkor
November 11th, 2017, 18:22
Has anybody gotten it yet? I would like to hear some reviews on it before purchase as funds are tight at the moment.

fsafranek
November 11th, 2017, 20:08
I don't have it but they sometimes have a sale mid-December. But I doubt that one will be included.
Does look like a nice one though. Works with my GTN750 also. :jump:
:ernaehrung004:

jeansy
November 14th, 2017, 12:15
Im tossing up but im also waiting for f27 and 340 am im guessing they wont be cheap

fsafranek
November 14th, 2017, 12:34
Im tossing up but im also waiting for f27 and 340 am im guessing they wont be cheap
Just short of $40 US seems to be the asking price for recent releases.

jeansy
November 14th, 2017, 22:33
and thats for the little ones, those 2 are larger, im guessing 50plus

i hope im wrong

RyanJZ
November 16th, 2017, 17:10
I bought it and so far the only major glitch I have encountered is when starting manually, the engines do not turn on when you increase the condition levers. You have to use the ready for taxi option in the panel loader. Maybe I'm missing a step, but I somehow doubt that... Otherwise, it's probably one of their best releases to date.

jeansy
November 16th, 2017, 19:53
one of their best releases to date.

Don't say that i really cant spend any money because probably as soon as i do the f27 or 340 will be released

lownslo
November 16th, 2017, 20:56
I bought it and so far the only major glitch I have encountered is when starting manually, the engines do not turn on when you increase the condition levers. You have to use the ready for taxi option in the panel loader.

I don't own the aircraft but it's been my experience that all recent Carabeo aircraft require that a cold and dark start can only be accomplished after moving the fuel flow valve. IOW, if the valve is set to the left tank when the flight scenario starts, move it to the right and then back to left. Then begin the start sequence. Kinda goofy, but that's the only way I can do a cold start with their aircraft.

Good luck,

Greg

RyanJZ
November 17th, 2017, 08:57
I don't own the aircraft but it's been my experience that all recent Carabeo aircraft require that a cold and dark start can only be accomplished after moving the fuel flow valve. IOW, if the valve is set to the left tank when the flight scenario starts, move it to the right and then back to left. Then begin the start sequence. Kinda goofy, but that's the only way I can do a cold start with their aircraft.

Good luck,

Greg
Ah. I did not think of that. I noticed the same issue with the Mooney by Alabeo

monk1
November 17th, 2017, 12:01
I bought it and so far the only major glitch I have encountered is when starting manually, the engines do not turn on when you increase the condition levers. You have to use the ready for taxi option in the panel loader. Maybe I'm missing a step, but I somehow doubt that... Otherwise, it's probably one of their best releases to date.

Cold and dark will indeed turn off the fuel valves. There's a cover on the floor in between the pilot seats. Click on it and the cover will open. Underneath you'll find the fuel valve levers.

fsafranek
November 17th, 2017, 18:33
and thats for the little ones, those 2 are larger, im guessing 50plus

i hope im wrong
If you check the price at their site it's going for $39.95. Save 10% off that on Tuesdays at PC Aviator.

jeansy
November 17th, 2017, 18:44
If you check the price at their site it's going for $39.95. Save 10% off that on Tuesdays at PC Aviator.

thats just shy of $50 AUD

hairyspin
November 17th, 2017, 23:54
thats just shy of $50 AUD

It’s also 17,000 Mongolian Yak Groats, but with the Groat subject to currency speculation that is only going to rise, lol. :very_drunk:

jeansy
November 18th, 2017, 01:42
lol

doesnt matter now, i caved in

now a owner of a Cheyenne and g1000 synthetic pack and here I was grinching about money and i ended spending a hellva lot more

and probably tomorrow the Fokker or SAAB will be released and ive spent all my pennies

RKinkor
November 18th, 2017, 05:04
Caved in as well as always worth the money, hope some day they do a 400LS version.

RyanJZ
November 18th, 2017, 05:04
lol

now owner of Cheyenne and g1000 synthetic pack and here I was grinching about money and i ended spending a hellva lot more

and probably tomorrow the Fokker or SAAB will be released and ive spent all my pennies
I wish Carenado worked that fast! Its probably gonna be several months before we can get our hands on the S340. I'm personally really excited for the c421 from Alabeo. Anyone here have an inside track to how that project is progressing?

fsafranek
November 18th, 2017, 05:33
lol

now a owner of a Cheyenne and g1000 synthetic pack and here I was grinching about money and i ended spending a hellva lot more

Way to go. :encouragement: Please give a report on the synthetic pack. Looks pretty cool.

jeansy
November 18th, 2017, 17:05
Way to go. :encouragement: Please give a report on the synthetic pack. Looks pretty cool.

its exactly the same as what is in the C172-G1000, however it extends to any Carenado aircraft that has G1000 fitted, after a new re download of that aircraft

As for the SVS, its great in general, ideal for flying in poor and dark areas where those mountains jump out in front from out of no where, in summary what you see in from of you is replicated in 3d in the G1000
screen

What you see in the screenshots on the product page is exactly what you get

manfredc3
November 18th, 2017, 19:52
With Black Friday around the corner I am holding off on any purchases, Even for this beauty being as tempting as it is.

fsafranek
November 21st, 2017, 12:26
Do you have any Alabeo aircraft with the G1000 and if so have you tried it with them? Hoping they don't make us buy it twice if they decide to extend it to the line of aircraft.

its exactly the same as what is in the C172-G1000, however it extends to any Carenado aircraft that has G1000 fitted, after a new re download of that aircraft

As for the SVS, its great in general, ideal for flying in poor and dark areas where those mountains jump out in front from out of no where, in summary what you see in from of you is replicated in 3d in the G1000
screen

What you see in the screenshots on the product page is exactly what you get