PDA

View Full Version : Joystick configuration

garykidman
November 7th, 2017, 07:43
I wonder if anyone could help me please.

My Saitek Joystick finally gave up on me and now I'm using a Thrustmaster Joystick and I am having to re setup the in game control options.

I am able to save the configuration in CFS3 and the other add-ons that I have installed except for MAW it will not allow me to type what I want to save the configuration as.
as there seems to be no insertion box where I want to name the save. Is it possible that it is missing a file.

Garyhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55516&stc=1

Capt. Winters
November 8th, 2017, 03:58
Hi Gary,

not sure about the inability to save in MAW, but as a work-aorund you could copy the xca file from one of your other CFS3 installs and drop that into your MAW directory, then select that from the list of available profiles in the control setup.

that should get you going whilst trying to work out whats wrong with the menu setup in MAW.

HTH regards Rob.

garykidman
November 8th, 2017, 07:55
Hello Rob many thanks for your suggestion and will do. bit of a strange one but many thanks.

Hi Gary,

not sure about the inability to save in MAW, but as a work-aorund you could copy the xca file from one of your other CFS3 installs and drop that into your MAW directory, then select that from the list of available profiles in the control setup.

that should get you going whilst trying to work out whats wrong with the menu setup in MAW.

HTH regards Rob.