PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft DC-8 Preview

mgchrist5
November 1st, 2017, 02:42
Quite a nice surprise!

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/128149-douglas-dc-8-preview/

BendyFlyer
November 1st, 2017, 03:01
I agree interesting, long way to go the compare to the JF version but we shall see, I note it is limited to the 50 series, not an issue for me but maybe for a lot of folks.

jeansy
November 1st, 2017, 03:24
I saw that the other day on facebook and its a surprise

Just looking at the images and comparing to what i have installed, Im liking what I see

I hope they have an interactive Cabin like the Airbus series has, if they do Im sold without a doubt

Their cabins inject so much more life to a boring AP flight, FS2Crew is great but I dont want to use a mic or click heaps of buttons

The airbus A318-21 packages were done in manner it was enjoyable and kept you entertained, damn i miss the bus in p3d v4, the pmdgs are boring

Bjoern
November 1st, 2017, 05:31
Oh no. I was hoping for an indie release of Michael's DC-8.

Development history:
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/dc-8-50-series-update.427961/

expat
November 1st, 2017, 05:39
Funny, one might think they are one and the same?

Alan_A
November 1st, 2017, 10:27
Funny, one might think they are one and the same?

They are.

Same project, Aerosoft will publish it.

hairyspin
November 1st, 2017, 11:46
That's good to hear, after following the development for some time. :applause:

PhantomTweak
November 1st, 2017, 22:30
That particular plane, specifically in that UAL paint, was my father's favorite of all time when he flew them for United. He was in it so long, he picked up Captain while flying her. Great plane. Classic!
Sooo many sea stories I could tell about that bird. Both from my father, my mother, who was a Pan Am stewardess, and from my own personal experiences...
Pat☺

Rudyjo
November 2nd, 2017, 11:44
What I am interested in from Aerosoft is the PC-6 Turbo Porter.
It has been under development for many years now, the last I heard, it is about 90% done.

BendyFlyer
November 3rd, 2017, 00:08
What I am interested in from Aerosoft is the PC-6 Turbo Porter.
It has been under development for many years now, the last I heard, it is about 90% done. RUDYO have you tried Conrad's (Piglets) Porter for FSX it is very very good and freeware, there are quite a few paints about for it as well.