PDA

View Full Version : Fsxse default planes

napacon
October 14th, 2017, 16:08
A Time with FSX Disk No Problem reloading The Default Planes.....Attempted to Reload the Default C-172....and I do not have a clue how with FSXSE...I Fear I will Mess up...So its beyond my control...However If any has ideas or experience??? I will be most appreciative Thnx much!

MrZippy
October 14th, 2017, 17:56
When you say "reload" default planes do you mean reinstall after being deleted? Try Google searching "FSX-SE verify game cashe".

napacon
October 14th, 2017, 18:18
Thnx...My default C-172 .has issues ...Want to reinstall just that plane hoping to fix it will Try and let You Know

warchild
October 14th, 2017, 19:35
might have to go into the cab files on the disk and copy it out..

PhantomTweak
October 14th, 2017, 22:55
FSX;SE is download only. No disks to go to.
BUT that Verify Game Cache, I think it is, will replace any planes you deleted. Make backups of any add-ons first though. Planes, gauges effects, scenery, all of it. Then you can add them back in after you repair the missing plane, as that Verify, I think, makes FSX just as though you just loaded it new. I may well be wrong on that, however. I've not used that feature yet.

Good luck!
Pat☺

MrZippy
October 15th, 2017, 05:02
FSX;SE is download only. No disks to go to.
BUT that Verify Game Cache, I think it is, will replace any planes you deleted. Make backups of any add-ons first though. Planes, gauges effects, scenery, all of it. Then you can add them back in after you repair the missing plane, as that Verify, I think, makes FSX just as though you just loaded it new. I may well be wrong on that, however. I've not used that feature yet.

Good luck!
Pat☺

Pat, I think the Verify Cache does exactly like the Repair option with discs. It fixes any missing or corrupted files and I do believe it will correct changes made to aircraft, so backing them up is a good idea!

Charlie

napacon
October 15th, 2017, 07:56
Thnx All....Miss my Repair Disk.....Will have to learn new STUFF....HAPPY LANDINGS!!

napacon
October 17th, 2017, 15:32
Rest Of The story?? Got Fixed ...Your suggestions Worked Does Repair.....Thnx all again