PDA

View Full Version : Graduated today!

Switchblade408
October 13th, 2017, 18:00
Today I graduated from the aerospace assembly training class I have been in for the last 6 weeks.

Milton Shupe
October 13th, 2017, 18:10
Today I graduated from the aerospace assembly training class I have been in for the last 6 weeks.

Wow! Congrats SB :applause:

Daveroo
October 13th, 2017, 19:43
congrats ,hope it leads somewhere awesome

blanston12
October 13th, 2017, 20:13
Congratulations and well done! Do you have any leads where as to where you can use your new founds skills?

Switchblade408
October 13th, 2017, 20:21
the teacher has sent my resume and total scores to a number of different aerospace companies around where I live. It's a good bet I may get hired at Lockheed Martin.

PhantomTweak
October 13th, 2017, 22:53
Congrats to ya!!!

A word of warning, though: I've worked for Lockheed. They could care less about their employees, and generally ruin most any contract they get. I worked on Aerostats, they came in, after "buying" the contract, and took out the powered tether, making it go from a balloon that stays in the air to one that is down mostly, not to mention a very cheap tether, and bag. Amazing the system is still operational.
I wouldn't work for Lockheed if I were homeless and broke, and they offered me a 100K/year job.

But hey, maybe it's just sour grapes, who knows...
Pat

stansdds
October 14th, 2017, 02:37
the teacher has sent my resume and total scores to a number of different aerospace companies around where I live. It's a good bet I may get hired at Lockheed Martin.

Congratulations on graduation! Even if LM is a horrible company to work for, you have to start somewhere in order to add experience to your resume'.