PDA

View Full Version : ATSimulations Cri-Cri Update released

falcon409
October 3rd, 2017, 03:19
I got a notice in my e-mail this morning about the update that was promised. . .Thanks Andrey!:jump:

AussieMan
October 3rd, 2017, 03:58
Got mine also.

falcon409
October 3rd, 2017, 05:40
Gonna do some checking, but I don't see any difference, especially where the flap animation is concerned. From the VC view the left flap drops the right remains stationary, just as it did in the original release, so unless Simmarket got the wrong upload, that problem still hasn't been fixed.

The installer says this is V1.01 as does the original installer dated 9/7/2017:dizzy: ATS is looking into it. Looks like the Store upload for purchase has been updated, however my Account Download has not. . .at least not yet.

If you have FB and have the ATSimulation Site available, let Andrey know if you were able to download a V1.03 or if yours is also still 1.01. He's in touch with Simmarket trying to get it resolved.

falcon409
October 3rd, 2017, 06:05
Ok, download is now correct.

Roger
October 3rd, 2017, 06:39
I don't know if an uninstall is required but when I try, I am told that "I do not have sufficient access" to use the uninstaller? UAC is off.

Roger
October 3rd, 2017, 08:05
Well I've installed the latest version and all seems well.

speedy70
October 3rd, 2017, 08:29
Uninstall it through your start menu/ programs /ATsimulations.

Cheers Chris

falcon409
October 3rd, 2017, 09:30
I don't know if an uninstall is required but when I try, I am told that "I do not have sufficient access" to use the uninstaller? UAC is off.
There is another uninstaller in the "Roaming\ATSimulations" sub-folder. Use that uninstaller and it will work. I had the same problem and that's how I got it to uninstall. Not sure why that one works and the other doesn't though.

Roger
October 3rd, 2017, 11:02
Cheers Ed!

falcon409
October 4th, 2017, 04:52
Here are a few shots of this very well designed airplane. . .the Cri-Cri (Cricket). The update has corrected the flap animation problem when viewed in the VC, but then some additional "extras" were added, like a flashlight that illuminates the panel and a tent that automatically sets up with a single click once you've landed and need a place to get some shuteye, lol:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/Cri-Cri-VC.jpg
Nicely modeled VC

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/Cri-Cri-Flashlight.jpg
Flashlight shows when you click on the holding bracket click again to turn it on/off

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/Cri-Cri-Tent.jpg
Tent is stored behind the seat. Cut the engine, set the brakes and click on the tent behind the seat. The tent will automatically set up with the pilot asleep in his sleeping bag.
Nicely done Andrey and thanks for the update.

falcon409
October 4th, 2017, 10:47
I have taken my Cri-Cri into the hangar to do some updates of my own, such as: an Autopilot, Nav and Beacon Lights and a landing light. Along with the nifty flashlight, I'm enjoying some night flying as well now.

speedy70
October 4th, 2017, 10:56
Hi Ed.
Yes I have done an autopilot etc but would like a copy of the lights if you are prepared to let me have it.

Cheers Chris

falcon409
October 4th, 2017, 11:21
Hi Ed.
Yes I have done an autopilot etc but would like a copy of the lights if you are prepared to let me have it.
Cheers Chris
Chris, currently I am using the Shockwave Lights which are way too bright for such a small airplane. I'm going to swap those out for the default effects which will probably mean some adjustments to the positioning. Once I get that complete I'll post the light section here. . .probably later this evening. I also did a set of switches on a pop-up to handle each one of the lights, plus a Nav/GPS switch.

falcon409
October 4th, 2017, 14:00
Here are the numbers for the lights. . .I couldn't find a default landing light to suit me so that one remains a shockwave effect. If you can find one you like it's easy enough to change though:

[LIGHTS]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing,
light.1 = 1, -8.250, 0.000, 2.570, fx_beacon
light.2 = 3, -.00, 8.00, 0.10, fx_navgre
light.3 = 3, -.00, -8.00, 0.10, fx_navred
light.4 = 5, 5.30, 0.00, 0.15, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow

I was going to add a VC light as well, but the flashlight was just too cool to mess with.

speedy70
October 4th, 2017, 14:29
Thanks a million Ed .

Cheers Chris