PDA

View Full Version : Help with IanP's Halesworth please.

2Low
February 13th, 2009, 01:14
First I'd like to thank IanP and Ted Andrews for their efforts in creating their sceneries and objects for us to enjoy. Very appreciated!

I've run into a problem in trying to follow the Readme file included in the Halesworth V1.2 scenery. My problem is that in the list of Ted Andrews's files I am to download is a file named rafhanli.zip. A search at AVSIM turns up no such file.

Is there somewhere else this file is availible or could somebody who has it make it available?

Please help as my poor P-47's need a good home!

CODY
February 13th, 2009, 01:25
See...
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=10042

Jeff

2Low
February 13th, 2009, 01:40
Thanks CODY/Jeff. Off to install now.

Lewis-A2A
February 13th, 2009, 04:29
Halesworth Scenery actully includes our pub, its a damn good redition!

noddy
February 13th, 2009, 04:34
Can you stop off for a virtual beer?

Lewis-A2A
February 13th, 2009, 04:35
I still need to find time to get into GMAX to model it properly and add it for Ian :friday:

IanP
February 13th, 2009, 11:08
It doesn't include the pub YET... Does it Lewis? ;)

Mea culpa on the readme, sorry. I should have checked Avsim as well as my downloads directory for the correct filenames, sorry. :(

I've put a sticky on the front page of my site and have amended the two readme files affected. I'll upload the replacement zip files later tonight.

2Low
February 13th, 2009, 18:19
I now have all your airfields installed Ian. Thank you very much for creating them, they are wonderfull.

No problem with the name mix up, these things happen and the sollution was found.

This pub sounds interesting, "Jugs and Suds" hmmmm. Sounds....provocative!:friday::wiggle:

Lewis-A2A
February 14th, 2009, 01:03
Actually its the White Swan, and we last barred someone,.... ..last night :friday: