PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam in FSX

CrisGer
September 24th, 2017, 11:44
Hello all
I am hoping to see some of the fine work done in the Vietnam era esp bases and land work such as the noble Vietnam Project in FSX, i read online that some of the bases had been upgraded or created for FSX...is this true and does anyone know where to get it?

I tried to collect the Vietnam Project files but the main Object file link is completely gone from the home site, so I feared it was gone for good. i may have it saved but not sure.

Was not sure of that old set did actually work in FSX or not.

thanks in advance for advice on this

Chris

xpelekis
September 24th, 2017, 11:58
Check over here -> http://forum.fsxwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=11320&sid=6f09441892dea37438350354c756aca9#p11320

This is a destructible simobjects theater that loads through the FSX@War program.

falcon409
September 24th, 2017, 12:25
Hello all
I am hoping to see some of the fine work done in the Vietnam era esp bases and land work such as the noble Vietnam Project in FSX, i read online that some of the bases had been upgraded or created for FSX...is this true and does anyone know where to get it?

I tried to collect the Vietnam Project files but the main Object file link is completely gone from the home site, so I feared it was gone for good. i may have it saved but not sure.
Was not sure of that old set did actually work in FSX or not.

thanks in advance for advice on this
Chris
Yes Chris, the original package did work fine in FSX. There were some elevation problems, but it wasn't anything that you couldn't work around and various mesh packages (payware and freeware) had some effect on how they displayed also, so I didn't find it to be a big problem.

CrisGer
September 26th, 2017, 21:05
Hi Falcon thank you for your reply. You have a PM :0 and my thanks

Chris