PDA

View Full Version : North Star Simulations

Johnpalmer1994
September 19th, 2017, 04:43
Has anyone heard of the above company? I found a link on google. It mentions that they have an Avro Vulcan coming soon but I cannot find any other information to it. I cant contact them and cannot register to their forums.

Any ideas anyone http://www.northstarsimulations.co.uk/

John

jeansy
September 19th, 2017, 06:02
definitely interesting, but the lack of information or images has me reluctant

n4gix
September 19th, 2017, 06:20
Their "About" page is nothing short of rediculous. They morph from "Soon to be" to "are being used" when they don't even have any completed project is just silly:

As a soon to be leader in the development of advanced simulation technologies, North Star Solutions's simulation products are being used by individuals, companies, pilots and professional flight crews in nearly every country around the world. Here at N.S.S we want to be well known for attention to detail, innovation and thoroughness in all of our products yet to come.

N.S.S is a global business with employees and contractors working in Canada, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, South Africa and the United States.

N.S.S is headquartered in England, UK.

To learn how N.S.S's aviation simulation technology can benefit your business, please visit the contact section of this website!

This gives every appearance of being a fantasy from the fevered imagination of a youngster.

warchild
September 19th, 2017, 07:05
Sory guys, but that page is nothing but a bunh of big big bopxes with buzzwords to get you hyped, and aother even bigger box asking for how much you want to give them. The whole thing comes across as a scam..

Johnpalmer1994
September 19th, 2017, 07:10
Sory guys, but that page is nothing but a bunh of big big bopxes with buzzwords to get you hyped, and aother even bigger box asking for how much you want to give them. The whole thing comes across as a scam..

Very sad but probably very true. Would love to see someone have another go at the Vulcan or any of the v bombers for that matter. Just a shame people think they can take advantage of unsuspecting individuals

John

Ferry_vO
September 19th, 2017, 07:34
Very sad but probably very true. Would love to see someone have another go at the Vulcan

:engel016:

warchild
September 19th, 2017, 07:50
Sorry Ladd's. I've already built one B2. It was a beautiful bird. Too old and tired now so not doing it again..
Pam