PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else recieving annoying PMs by ksw1375?

Cees Donker
September 6th, 2017, 10:35
I'm getting so fed up with this guy!

:banghead:

Cees

huub vink
September 6th, 2017, 10:47
Not yet Cees, but perhaps ksw1375's day here will soon be over......

Cheers,
Huub

stovall
September 6th, 2017, 11:08
Please keep us posted Cees, if there is any possibility of this guy sending anonymous PM's we will take immediate action. Thanks for the heads up.

Mach3DS
September 6th, 2017, 11:08
Yes. I got one this morning. It wasn't bad, but I didn't understand it.

StormILM
September 6th, 2017, 12:30
I took note of the other thread and couldn't help but wonder if this a case of a language barrier/translation issue? We've seen this before and I simply wanted to point this out in hopes an individual ban might be averted as the OP's intentions may not have been intentionally negative.

Mach3DS
September 6th, 2017, 13:16
I believe this to be the case. Especially in a language with a grammatical structure which is completely different. My guess is that this language barrier is not being solved via google translate.

flaviossa
September 6th, 2017, 14:25
Well, even if itīs a language barrier, i think that he needs to understand what he is saying (or typing). When we join online communities we need to observe the ways practiced there and be able to understand what is being said. Iīm from Brazil, native language portuguese, and i would never join SOH if i had this "barrier" too. My english is far from ideal, but i think i can interact with you guys in a reasonable way. Donpt know what, but i think there is more with this particular guy. So, if language is a barrier for him, he should search another more suitable place to talk about his hobby! Thatīs my opinion. :encouragement:

speedy70
September 6th, 2017, 14:53
Yes he is a pain and knows he is a pain.He has never apologised for anything he has said.

In my opinion he is not as stupid as many of us think he is.

Cheers Chris

henrystreet
September 6th, 2017, 15:32
Pretty sure I found him on FB. If correct, he is from the UK. The FB profile has many of the same grammatical and spelling errors.

falcon409
September 6th, 2017, 15:39
Pretty sure I found him on FB. If correct, he is from the UK. The FB profile has many of the same grammatical and spelling errors.
Not sure this is true, maybe more just a perception, but he showed an immaturity level that seemed to suggest he might be a youngster. Doesn't excuse his lack of understanding or comprehending what's being said to him, but might explain it. . .kids never listen and almost always insist on getting their point across, lol

speedy70
September 6th, 2017, 16:00
Well it has been my unfortunate experience that many youngsters today are almost illiterate.Kane williams is certainly not a foreign name.
Anyway he complies with the forum rules or gets chopped in my book.He may be illiterate but he is not stupid.

Cheers Chris
PS why are we even discussing this.He has upset and trolled members,get rid of him.

Bjoern
September 7th, 2017, 10:48
Nota bene that this wouldn't be ban number one for him. Last time, he was even more annoying and dug up any aircraft WIP thread he could find.

Dutcheeseblend
September 7th, 2017, 10:56
I believe we had him at FSDeveloper as well, where he identified himself as Kim Seon Woo (from Korea or something).

I guess it's a 'fatal' combination of language barrier, misunderstanding and overenthusiasm.

manfredc3
September 10th, 2017, 19:12
Okay,

I have tried to stay away from commenting on this ksw1375 person, as he is not worth my time, buy now I am getting PM's from him asking "why I am not commenting", and I am not even familiar with him.

I would really appreciate it if the moderators would take action.

Otherwise I might just have to stay away from this forum for a while, as I do not need the annoyance. I know I am just a number that will not be missed here, but I just want to enjoy my hobby, and till now this forum brought me just that.

stovall
September 10th, 2017, 19:19
Manfredc3, believe me we are in the process. I am sending this entire comment over to my administrative associates. for action. We will do everything possible to prevent this person from participating in this forum. You are not the only one for sure. Thanks for your comment.

manfredc3
September 10th, 2017, 19:27
Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

I will get back here in a few days in the hope to read what the latest update on this subject is.

stovall
September 11th, 2017, 05:38
Manfredc3 and all others concerned, ksw1375 has been banned permanently. If anyone receives a PM from this person or anything suspicious after September 7th please let me know as we will take direct action. Thanks for the heads up.

Bjoern
September 11th, 2017, 11:55
Thank you.

speedy70
September 11th, 2017, 12:23
Thank you.
Cheers Chris

Cees Donker
September 11th, 2017, 12:50
Thank you!

:jump:

Cees

manfredc3
September 11th, 2017, 15:34
Appreciate the mods and admins efforts.

Now let's get back to enjoying our wonderful hobby, and with that this great forum.

wombat666
September 12th, 2017, 00:56
To reiterate Tom's request, keep us posted immediately anything 'unusual' shows up that might be related.
:encouragement:

Cees Donker
September 12th, 2017, 05:56
To reiterate Tom's request, keep us posted immediately anything 'unusual' shows up that might be related.
:encouragement:

We'll do!

:wavey:

Cees

Obie311
September 12th, 2017, 08:06
Good Move moderators! Unlike some other forums, this one is civilized and respectful. Let's keep it that way.

Obie:applause: