PDA

View Full Version : F-84F for FSX?

Vigilius
October 8th, 2008, 11:47
I've just finished to read again Stranger to the land by R. Bach so as I ask in the title there is a possibility to have an F-84F for FSX?
Thanks

michael davies
October 8th, 2008, 13:44
Just for giggles I threw my old F-84F into FSx, not too shabby when you consider its five years old and only 9000 polys, good for AI but little else, except maybe as a 3D template for a new one or materials test bed.

Best

Michael

familton
October 10th, 2008, 14:28
Hi. The Alpha F-84 payware version was just released as freeware at Avsim. It's for FS9 but works GREAT in FSX. The only mod I had to make was in the smoke coordinates. The textures are superb. There are many variants. Look in this thread for Alpha Freeware for the info. Best regards, Bob.

Pips
October 10th, 2008, 15:58
Jens B. Kristensen did a F-84G for FSX. It's a modified FS9 version but works fine in my set up (SP2). Clear VC, it's fun to fly. No probs at all.

Think I got it over at AVSIM. :)

By the by, what did you think of Bach's book?

Vigilius
October 10th, 2008, 21:57
Jens B. Kristensen did a F-84G for FSX. It's a modified FS9 version but works fine in my set up (SP2). Clear VC, it's fun to fly. No probs at all.

Think I got it over at AVSIM. :)

By the by, what did you think of Bach's book?

I like very much that book and also 'Biplane' it's a must. I like the fact that he speaks about filght but also of life. Actually I've read all the Bach's book :icon_lol: but these are my favourite.
Thanks I'll search the F-84G, better than nothing

fsafranek
October 10th, 2008, 22:54
I like very much that book and also 'Biplane' it's a must. I like the fact that he speaks about filght but also of life. Actually I've read all the Bach's book :icon_lol: but these are my favourite.
Thanks I'll search the F-85G, better than nothing

Isn't Stranger to the Ground a great book? I push it every time a thread on the F-84F comes up. I'm reading Biplane right now. But I take a while to do so. The washing machine won't balance so I read the book when I have to lean against it during the spin cycle. :mixedsmi: I had already read Stranger to the Ground twice before reading it for the third time earlier this year. This is my first read of Biplane and I'm enjoying it very much so far. Maybe I'll bring it out of the laundry room and finish it.
:ernae:

Vigilius
October 11th, 2008, 02:53
Isn't Stranger to the Ground a great book?

Yes it is :applause:

guzler
October 11th, 2008, 03:27
Isn't Stranger to the Ground a great book? I push it every time a thread on the F-84F comes up. I'm reading Biplane right now. But I take a while to do so. The washing machine won't balance so I read the book when I have to lean against it during the spin cycle. :mixedsmi: I had already read Stranger to the Ground twice before reading it for the third time earlier this year. This is my first read of Biplane and I'm enjoying it very much so far. Maybe I'll bring it out of the laundry room and finish it.
:ernae:
The excuses some people wil use to make the most of a vibrating washing machine :costumes:

Bone
October 11th, 2008, 03:57
The excuses some people wil use to make the most of a vibrating washing machine :costumes:

hehe.