PDA

View Full Version : Flight Replicas new turboprop and jets airplane add list?

ksw1375
August 27th, 2017, 07:20
please take a look at these turboprop & jets for future projects: Antonov An-12, Antonov An-22, Antonov An-70, Antonov An-72 & An-74, Antonov An-132D, Antonov An-140, Antonov An-148, Antonov An-178, Xian MA60, Xian MA600, Xian MA700, Bombardier CS100, Irkut MC-21, Comac C919, Tupolev Tu-204 and the Tupolev Tu-214.. it's beautiful good aircraft for Turboprop and the jets :adoration:

Kane

Bjoern
August 27th, 2017, 10:26
Flight Replicas isn't into these kind of aircraft.

And stop posting wishlists.

ksw1375
August 28th, 2017, 09:57
Flight Replicas isn't into these kind of aircraft.

And stop posting wishlists.

why?? because to i'm worried about it.. so That's because it's cool for Turboprop (airliner and military transport) and Jets (Jetliner and Military Transport) aircraft....:adoration:

Kane

henrystreet
August 28th, 2017, 10:43
Words of wisdom from my 85 year old mother-in-law

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

hairyspin
August 28th, 2017, 11:27
Learn Gmax or Blender and build one yourself. Seriously.

Naismith
August 28th, 2017, 22:24
please take a look at these turboprop & jets for future projects: Antonov An-12, Antonov An-22, Antonov An-70, Antonov An-72 & An-74, Antonov An-132D, Antonov An-140, Antonov An-148, Antonov An-178, Xian MA60, Xian MA600, Xian MA700, Bombardier CS100, Irkut MC-21, Comac C919, Tupolev Tu-204 and the Tupolev Tu-214.. it's beautiful good aircraft for Turboprop and the jets :adoration:

Kane

I may be wrong here but I am beginning to sense a bias for the old Soviet...................... :biggrin-new:

Anthin
August 28th, 2017, 23:09
It sounds like you should be making
a trip to Avsimrus.They have lots and lots
of Russian Planes.

Anthin.:jump:

Cees Donker
August 28th, 2017, 23:41
I think ksw1375 has a problem with the language! Besides that ksw1375: people get very annoyed with these kind of posts! You can tell by their reactions. Do you understand what these posts are telling you?

:173go1:

Cees

Anthin
August 29th, 2017, 00:10
Well put Cees.

Anthin.

scotth6
August 29th, 2017, 00:56
Don't become a bunch of unwelcoming folk like we see on other sites. No one needs that.

There is a way to speak to someone and none of the above are correct examples.

The OP is obviously a fan of Flight Replicas. If Flight Replicas sees this post and decides to make one of these aircraft, great. If he decides not to, oh well.

Not much of what you guys said is helpful or necessary.

Cees Donker
August 29th, 2017, 02:48
Don't become a bunch of unwelcoming folk like we see on other sites. No one needs that.

There is a way to speak to someone and none of the above are correct examples.

The OP is obviously a fan of Flight Replicas. If Flight Replicas sees this post and decides to make one of these aircraft, great. If he decides not to, oh well.

Not much of what you guys said is helpful or necessary.

Obviously you didn't take the time to see what this guy generally posts! Quite often he dumps absurd wishlists in the forum that have no value. And I find your post patronizing.

Cees

ksw1375
August 29th, 2017, 03:53
I may be wrong here but I am beginning to sense a bias for the old Soviet...................... :biggrin-new:

oh LOL!!!!... so love soviet airplane turboprop (Ukraine & Soviet (Antonov airplane) turboprop airliner & Military transport) and jets (Ukraine & Soviet (Antonov airplane) only Regional jet airliner, Russian three jet airliner & Ukraine Military Transport Jets).... because to not good texture quality HD set....

Kane

ksw1375
August 29th, 2017, 03:59
It sounds like you should be making
a trip to Avsimrus.They have lots and lots
of Russian Planes.

Anthin.:jump:

no!! because to not good texture quality set.....

Kane

wombat666
August 29th, 2017, 04:08
Easy now ladies, it costs nothing to be polite.

Scott, you need to see the number posts that the OP has scattered around the outhouse as Cees has mentioned.
Must be 99.99% of them either 'wish lists' or 'when will it be ready?'..........
Yes, the language barrier is a problem but people have very little warm and fuzzy welcoming feelings left after being bombarded by ksw1375 incessantly.
Maybe if 'Kane' posted something constructive or interesting the warmth and fuzziness might return.
We can always hope!
:triumphant:

ksw1375
August 29th, 2017, 04:12
Easy now ladies, it costs nothing to be polite.

Scott, you need to see the number posts that the OP has scattered around the outhouse as Cees has mentioned.
Must be 99.99% of them either 'wish lists' or 'when will it be ready?'..........
Yes, the language barrier is a problem but people have very little warm and fuzzy welcoming feelings left after being bombarded by ksw1375 incessantly.
Maybe if 'Kane' posted something constructive or interesting the warmth and fuzziness might return.
We can always hope!
:triumphant:

No, why is that? Let's calm down.

Kane

ksw1375
August 29th, 2017, 04:17
You guys stop doing this... Why did you do that to me? I mean, I've got to do everything.

Kane

speedy70
August 29th, 2017, 04:37
Kane you need to listen and understand what people are saying to you.

hairyspin
August 29th, 2017, 05:19
I'm being quite serious Scott: if Kane really wants one or other aircraft on that list he should consider learning to build it himself. I wanted a particular prop fighter and no-one was building it, so I built it myself. There's a second unusual aircraft now in progress because no-one had built that either. That's how people like FR got started.

Kane, the answer is in your hands.

b52bob
August 29th, 2017, 05:29
Wow, this is getting a little out of hand.

glh
August 29th, 2017, 06:01
Learn Gmax or Blender and build one yourself. Seriously.

Or you could also post a financial offer for any developer to develop it for you.

thefrog
August 29th, 2017, 06:09
Looks like the troll has achieved his goal

ksw1375
August 29th, 2017, 06:28
I'm being quite serious Scott: if Kane really wants one or other aircraft on that list he should consider learning to build it himself. I wanted a particular prop fighter and no-one was building it, so I built it myself. There's a second unusual aircraft now in progress because no-one had built that either. That's how people like FR got started.

What do you mean?

Kane

ksw1375
August 29th, 2017, 06:32
Looks like the troll has achieved his goal

That's a good question!

Kane

falcon409
August 29th, 2017, 07:35
Kane, seriously. . .I would direct you back to Bjoern's post at the top of this thread. I'm not sure why you chose Flight Replicas for this "wish list", but as Bjoern mentions, these are not really aircraft that he would normally consider building. Also, posting a wish list like this is futile really. Even if he decided to do even one of these airplanes, it would be years before it actually saw the light of day. It takes research, and more research just to pull together everything that's available for a particular airplane. Getting decent photo's of every single inch of the airplane (inside and out) in order to be accurate in the modeling stage. After that, the modeling, refining, testing, redesigning/retesting, etc.

Saying you'd like to see these airplanes done for the Sim, does not make it so. . .not even close. Most developers are already up to their eyeballs in projects and their waiting list has them booked for years down the road. They aren't going to drop what they're doing just to grab one you put on your list. . .or anyone elses list for that matter.

If what has been posted about you here is true, and all you seem to be interested in is posting lists of airplanes you want done, then I think "hairyspin" has the best advice, and that is to learn GMax or Blender and start the process of developing your own airplanes. Wish lists have gotten old, irritating and a needless use of space. . . .so find something interesting to discuss.

Mach3DS
August 29th, 2017, 08:04
no!! because to not good texture quality set.....KaneHi Kane it's obvious you have a passion for certain aircraft and certain style of texture quality. So do I. I found myself, like you, wishing for good bare metal textures for certain aircraft I owned. I found that if I wanted to see those textures that I was going to have to make them because generally most people don't want to take on another man's passion. So I had no experience painting anything in Photoshop, but decided I was sick of waiting and asking. So I decided to learn myself. I'm really happy I did! You should try. I might find out you like painting aircraft as much as flying them!

mal998
August 29th, 2017, 08:23
At the risk of being a sceptic, I think Kane is playing us.

Bjoern
August 29th, 2017, 08:46
I just hope the account is one of the big IT company's "deep learning" AI bots doing its thing. But then again an AI would understand what we say...

Cees Donker
August 29th, 2017, 10:04
I just placed him on my ignore list......

:wavey:

Cees

speedy70
August 29th, 2017, 10:33
Surely this is a matter for an administrator to advise the poster.

Cheers Chris

Stefano Zibell
August 29th, 2017, 11:52
I just hope the account is one of the big IT company's "deep learning" AI bots doing its thing. But then again an AI would understand what we say...

It sure sounds like a chatbot.

Roger
August 29th, 2017, 12:48
Surely this is a matter for an administrator to advise the poster.

Cheers Chris

Believe me we have.

scotth6
August 30th, 2017, 05:20

Apologies Tom, I actually thought you meant what you said and it was a good suggestion. I am just seeing a bit too much negativity on forums lately, and of course I don't want to add to it. My post was reactive, and although I tried not to be patronizing (sorry Cees) I could have chosen my words more carefully.

Cheers,

Scott

Cees Donker
August 30th, 2017, 08:07
Thank you Scott. You're a gentleman! I always try to act in accordance with the forum rule: Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right! On rare occasions this rule doesn't apply. With kw it doesn't apply....

:biggrin-new:

Cees

hairyspin
August 30th, 2017, 08:34
No worries, Scott! Cees has a useful suggestion above, so I've followed it.

Roger
August 30th, 2017, 11:32
Well at 34 posts this thread is still going no where so I think it's time to close.