Epsillon
February 12th, 2009, 01:32
Absolutely stunning!
Thanks for sharing...

Stephan

Mathias
February 12th, 2009, 01:37
Impressive!
I just wish they had something of that quality for Europe.
Oz is so......far away.:costumes:

Gizmo
February 12th, 2009, 02:16
Thx for the headsup silly

Wow that really is outstanding work (dont forget to download the HD version!) nice to see a good wack of the repaints from over at Ozx inc a few of mine...strange that i didnt spot the HD version of VH-AIF in there as ppl really seem to love that one

Cheers
steve

kilo delta
February 12th, 2009, 02:28
:faint:

Awesome!!

lifejogger
February 12th, 2009, 04:05
Brilliant, amazing :ernae:

Warrant
February 12th, 2009, 12:24
Very impressive. Nicely done these portals and shifts between landscape :applause::applause::applause:

SolarEagle
February 12th, 2009, 12:43
Thx for the headsup silly

I use the name sillyeagle at the nvnews.net forum, if anybody is wondering why he called me silly. lol

datter
February 12th, 2009, 12:46
Coincidentally, I just stumbled across that at random this afternoon myself. Sadly the FTX stuff apparently cannot run at the same time as UTX (from what little I've read anyway) so that would make it a miss for me. Nice vid though.

SolarEagle
February 12th, 2009, 12:52
Yeah I have not seen a clear answer on that, as far as the PNW region goes. Way back they were saying UTX work along side PNW FTX, but these days I think they're saying it will not run with PNW, though from what I gathered I think they are licensing the same data their self, at least for the limited coverage area.

ryanbatc
February 12th, 2009, 14:20
Ok, so the transitions are comparing default FSX with FTX? That's what I gathered at least...

limjack
February 12th, 2009, 14:35
Theres no place like home theres no place like home....definitely felt like I was not in Kansas anymore. Very creative way to show the comparison!!!

Jim

SolarEagle
February 12th, 2009, 14:41
You know if M$ is going to setup a scheme with their new "flying game" where 3rd party vendors sell downloadable content through MS Live, where they get a piece of the third party pie, I think Orbx would rule the roost with their region "modules" when it comes to that. Imagine this video being a national ad campaign. Flight sim would be bigger than ever. Lets just hope the systems complexity doesnt go away.

Marlin
February 12th, 2009, 14:47
Way way cool transitions!! OUTSTANDING vid.

I think somebody has some compition in the vid making dept.
(hummm, can anybody guess who I'm talking about?)

mike_cyul
February 12th, 2009, 17:23
Just super. What will people come up with next? :applause:

Mike

Cactuskid
February 12th, 2009, 20:21
Wow, Awesome video! :applause: The portals are incredible! Since I got FTX, I can't stay out of Aussie airspace... I was glad to hear that Orbx's next project is the NW USA. :jump: