PDA

View Full Version : Realair Turbo Legacy v2

sidler
August 5th, 2017, 08:18
Does anyone still have this addon? I reinstalled PrePar3D v3 and tried to reinstall the Legacy, it informed me that I have used up my install.exe file? Is there any way I can fixed this? Right now this addon is useless!!

Dick

DaveB
August 5th, 2017, 08:30
Where did you get it from Dick? IF (the BIG if) you got it from Flight1.. it's possible they may be able to help you. At a last glance, they were still selling the Legacy but in disc media format.

ATB
DaveB:)

sidler
August 5th, 2017, 09:11
Hi DaveB

Unfortunately, I got it from RealairSimulation.....I've been trying all mourning with no luck! Look's like I'm out luck.

Dick

RobM
August 5th, 2017, 09:29
I was able to get into the site for a re-download about 4 or 5 days ago, but before that no, and since then no.

I don't know, maybe the available band width for the site is so limited now, if there's more than a couple of
people trying to view or download, no one else can get in.

Realair did promise in their close shop announcement that past customers would be able to access their prior
purchases (although they didn't say for how long). So maybe just keep on trying every so often and see.

Thanks - Rob

RobM
August 5th, 2017, 09:53
Wait! I just got in. The trick is, you don't go through the site's front door, you have to go in through RealAir - Downloads:

http://realairsimulations.com/list_box.php?page=downloads

You can then page down to retrieve your particular product's installer. There is an option to sign in for each "retrieve installer" entry.

I hope that helps.

Thanks - Rob

PS: did that link work? My posted links sometimes haven't been working lately. If not, just search for RealAir, and pick the "Downloads"
option.

sidler
August 5th, 2017, 13:07
Thanks RobM

I kept trying and trying and trying.............It just downloaded a few minutes ago!!!!!

Thanks guy's
Dick

kremin
August 5th, 2017, 22:35
Is there or was there a Turbo Legacy released? If so I missed it completely...... :sour:

sidler
August 6th, 2017, 07:14
I tried the new downloaded .exe file (7+mb). Same problem as the old .exe. Now they can't find my Keycode! I think it's time to move on.

Thanks Guy's
Dick

RobM
August 6th, 2017, 08:32
I tried the new downloaded .exe file (7+mb). Same problem as the old .exe. Now they can't find my Keycode! I think it's time to move on.

Thanks Guy's
Dick

If all you got was 7 MB, that download didn't complete. My Duke Turbine download was a 160 MB, and that was just an upgrade to my
already installed (regular) Duke. But that was six years ago I downloaded and installed. I haven't tried to re-install since.

Oh well. But maybe there's lots of people trying to download right now and the almost dormant site doesn't have much bandwidth. Now
that you know where the downloads are, maybe wait some time and give it one last try down the road.

- Rob

RobM
August 6th, 2017, 09:09
Yes, I just went into the RealAir download site, and re-downloaded my Turbine Duke, but I didn't try to re-install.

The download was 128 MB, but it was the newer (relatively speaking) version, so that might be the difference with
my original 160 MB installer (which was the older version, later patched up to the newer version)_.

Just fyi.

Thanks - Rob

PS: but if they couldn't find your keycode, are you certain you tried to download the right product? There's lots of T-Duke
download options to choose from, depending on your original purchase.

sidler
August 10th, 2017, 05:23
This mourning I received an e-mail from Rob (RealairSimulation) allowing me another download! It worked!! I now have it loaded in Prepar3D v3.4 and I also have working v4.

p.s. I was going to kick out of my system....OMG..glad I procrastinated!

Dick