PDA

View Full Version : French West Africa Carrier Operations Campaign........

alpha_1
August 3rd, 2017, 14:08
Hi All;

Having come back to the party rather late, playing catch-up can be a challenge. I thought I'd install the above mentioned campaign and take 'er for a spin, so to speak. To get a look at everything first I installed to a special folder rather than to a basic med install. There were no GSL, scenery, missions or campaigns included in Part II.

Is this campaign still a work in progress and therefore not complete, or are there missing files in the download? There's a link to the discussion thread but it no longer works so I thought I'd post a short query here.

Thanks.

Cheers!

Rami
August 3rd, 2017, 15:08
Alpha_1,

You have an issue somewhere. :dizzy: The aircraft are in Part I, and the other stuff is in Part II. I'd check again. By the way, check the readme because there are some ships you need that I couldn't include.

alpha_1
August 3rd, 2017, 15:18
Yup, I'm aware of the extra downloads, Rami. I'm gonna download Part II again. I'll get back to you. Thanks.

'K. I see what the problem was. I had set up a main folder and two subfolders and downloaded to a subfolder. For some reason that didn't work. I just tried it again to a single folder on the destop and it worked fine.

My bad. All is well. Thanks Rami.

Rami
August 3rd, 2017, 15:23
Alpha_1,

I ran the installer within the last few minutes to double-check.

alpha_1
August 3rd, 2017, 16:46
Yup it was me, perish the thought, heh-heh. There are some nice looking airplanes in this campaign. I'm looking forward to this. BTW, I've got all my little bugs ironed out o the FAA Med. campaign. I'm now havin' fun.

Cheers,