PDA

View Full Version : model pz IG (type 4) ???

alpha_1
August 2nd, 2017, 07:54
Hi All;

I've been flying missions in the Fleet Air Arm Med. campaign.........and enjoying myself. I've hit a snag. When I load the mission called 'Brisk evacuation to Crete', I get a message that states 'model pz IG (1G?) (type 4) can't be found in the object database', and I cannot fly the mission. I've re-read all the installation documents two or three times since, looking for what I may have missed, but got no joy. That goes for the scenery install documents as well. I've done a search of my personal database and come up empty. 4 long hours later, I give up. I've evidently missed something somewhere.

If anybody can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful, thanks. This is a great campaign and I know it's gonna be a blast, but I've gotta make it work, first.

kdriver
August 2nd, 2017, 08:58
Hi Alpha_1,

It should read pzlG (an L not a 1) which is a PZL P-24G of the Royal Hellenic Air Force.

Kevin

Rami
August 2nd, 2017, 13:13
Alpha1,

Sorry if I forgot to include this; I've had my head in the sand for the last couple of days working on the Battle of France.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=55&id=751

By the way, "type_4" means it's a ground object.

alpha_1
August 2nd, 2017, 13:43
Thank you very much, Rami.

Cheers!

alpha_1
August 2nd, 2017, 19:55
Hiya Kdriver. Thanks for the heads up on the spelling. I even used a magnifying glass on my computer screen to try and see the print better to no avail. Ah'm gettin' a li'l long in the tooth, as is my computer. There are days when we both need to be slapped hard just to get started.

Cheers, Mate.