PDA

View Full Version : Jimmie! Folks Are Not Required To Move Over Just For You!

Panther_99FS
July 23rd, 2017, 16:24
Just ask Kyle L, Brad, and Kasey..

stansdds
July 24th, 2017, 00:59
It's NASCAR, if you are the faster car and a slower car will not get out of the way, the driver of the faster car can give them the bumper. And, Jimmie, if you happen to be the slower car, you should expect the same.

Some really good racing at Indianapolis this weekend and no sticky goop applied to the track!

eddie
July 24th, 2017, 19:15
Well Kasey won by the only way I thought he could this year, and that is with everyone crashing out first, and they did,lol

stansdds
July 25th, 2017, 01:46
And, perhaps due to the setting sun and no lights at Indianapolis, NASCAR hesitated on throwing the last caution of the day until after Kasey passed the half-way line.

Terry
July 25th, 2017, 03:57
And, perhaps due to the setting sun and no lights at Indianapolis, NASCAR hesitated on throwing the last caution of the day until after Kasey passed the half-way line.

I never did like that line on the backstretch, it's all too easy for NASCAR to manipulate the outcome. The guy with his finger on the caution button can end the race or create continuous restarts until he sees the outcome he wants. The line should be done away with. Another smelly area is the restart rule, the restarts should have the same rule as the start in that the leader must cross the start line first.

Panther_99FS
July 25th, 2017, 16:34
So what do you guys think...Did Brad jump the restart on Kasey?

stansdds
July 26th, 2017, 01:54
So what do you guys think...Did Brad jump the restart on Kasey?

I don't think so, Kasey waited, then got a bad restart, while Brad, in his usual form, performed a great restart. Hamlin putting his front bumper under Kasey's car did not help, but it was go time and Kasey simply did not get his car going.