PDA

View Full Version : Braving the Storm

Wittpilot
February 11th, 2009, 12:41
That's right...I'm braving the storm tonight... rain, wind, chilly temps, to see the US Mens National soccer team play Mexico tonight... Game is on epsn2 for anyone that wants to catch it.... I hope it turns out good... and I'm not that miserable....ha! miserable during that game... it would have to be pretty bad out... It is my first international game, so I am stoked......

-witt

Cazzie
February 11th, 2009, 12:50
That's right...I'm braving the storm tonight... rain, wind, chilly temps, to see the US Mens National soccer team play Mexico tonight... Game is on epsn2 for anyone that wants to catch it.... I hope it turns out good... and I'm not that miserable....ha! miserable during that game... it would have to be pretty bad out... It is my first international game, so I am stoked......

-witt

Wave at me Witt, I'll have it on the Deuce, I love seeing good international footie. I only live 58 miles from Chaphel Hill and UNC's girl's soccer team is perennially a top dog, their men's team ain't half bad either.

Fall into the mix and watch some great play, these guys are pros by any sense of the word. As to the weather, that's exactly what you'd get at a British Premier event! :d

Caz