PDA

View Full Version : Daytona..!

PRB
July 1st, 2017, 15:06
Ok, if Jr. doesn't win tonight, I want all you people who have posted here with conspiracy theories about how NASCAR wants Jr. to win, to admit that the alleged skulduggery is unsubstantiated. If there was ever a race where Dale Jr. was destined to win, it's this one. How will NASCAR engineer it? :) :)

eddie
July 1st, 2017, 19:15
Jr is out of the race, so mute point I guess.

stansdds
July 2nd, 2017, 02:18
Turned out to be a very disappointing night for Dale. Racing was typical Daytona/Talladega. One car in the pack gets squirrely/hits the wall/hits another car and at least half a dozen other cars get collected each time.

Panther_99FS
July 2nd, 2017, 03:29
I thought the Allmendinger cockpit cam was very interesting!

eddie
July 2nd, 2017, 10:13
Have to agree with Paul though, I'm sure if Jr had won, it would have been staged according to some. There is just no way Hendrick could build cars that could win,lol

Daveroo
July 2nd, 2017, 10:29
all of his wins have been staged,i mean the guy cant drive worth a dip and he has NO talent.................:very_drunk:..............

i admit ive never been a Jr fan,there are and have been alot of drivers much better then he is,just look at his record.no championship and alot of guys have a potload more wins....BUT he was/is a great ambassador for the sport.and i have to admit ill miss him as a weekly competitor .i just get tired of the JR JR JR week in and week out.i mean look at the hype he got before the race,he wins the pole,then by the end of lap 2 he was in what position?..like 6th or so...and did he lose a tire and hit the wall?...i missed what happened to him other than seeing the car pancake the wall in what seemed to be him by himself..

mind yall the top line was a joke...the middle ,well not so much..

PRB
July 2nd, 2017, 12:42

Me too. That was cool.

stansdds
July 3rd, 2017, 02:41

Yep, definitely gives a little more insight into what drivers do and see during a race.