PDA

View Full Version : A-26 Payware Projects Followup?

StormILM
June 30th, 2017, 11:49
I've been meaning to shake the trees on this subject for some time now but lately it's been crossing my mind more. As I recall, there were two A-26 payware projects in late build, one was an early A/B build and one was a K model. I recall seeing them under the Razbam banner but also A2A Airplane Factory as well. Both appeared to be nearly done the last I saw of the projects but that was some time ago. Can anyone shed some light on what became of these projects?

Milton Shupe
June 30th, 2017, 14:12
I've been meaning to shake the trees on this subject for some time now but lately it's been crossing my mind more. As I recall, there were two A-26 payware projects in late build, one was an early A/B build and one was a K model. I recall seeing them under the Razbam banner but also A2A Airplane Factory as well. Both appeared to be nearly done the last I saw of the projects but that was some time ago. Can anyone shed some light on what became of these projects?

Hmmm, found this at the RAZBAM forum from 2011:

http://www.razbamsims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=129

Switchblade408
June 30th, 2017, 15:26
Been waiting on a good payware version for a while, too. Preferably by A2A.

Navy Chief
July 1st, 2017, 12:37
I cannot speak for Razbam directly, but as I understand it, the A-26 project is dead in the water, so to speak. NC