PDA

View Full Version : Virtavia AH-64 Paintkit?

jeansy
June 24th, 2017, 20:01
does anyone know if it exists, its not on the freeware page

I no longer have the original package download as it was lost on a hard drive crash however I was able to salvage the helo from a old backup of the simobjects and some other folders on another hard drive

if there is one please dont tell me its in a folder that i failed to back up

since virtavia no longer keep the old alphasim records from their old store where Phil and I had that discussion some time ago regarding the b24 update I have no chance of getting a new copy

DaveB
June 25th, 2017, 06:07
I don't think there is one Matt. If there is.. it's not in the Virtavia folder nor in the AH-64 folder. I have the FS9 version installed on another rig and there's no sign of a PK for that one either.

ATB
DaveB:)

Victory103
June 25th, 2017, 12:38
jeansy, do you have or have you considered the Area 51 version? I see a PSD that came with the download.

jeansy
June 25th, 2017, 13:05
jeansy, do you have or have you considered the Area 51 version? I see a PSD that came with the download.

I have however the Area 51 version doesnt work in P3Dv4 plus i cant find my registration key not that it matters becuaae i only have the one game installed

fsafranek
June 25th, 2017, 21:51
There was never a paint kit for the Alphasim/Virtavia AH-64. Dan Dunn worked on the textures (stencils remained mirrored)
from the bought-in mesh and only the one scheme was included to the best of my recollection.
:ernaehrung004:

jeansy
June 26th, 2017, 03:33
yeah that sounds about right, and the longbow had one? I only ask there are quite a few 3rd party paints for the fs2004 version