PDA

View Full Version : excbuilderV2 Question ?

Crusader
February 11th, 2009, 04:31
I hav'nt used this for a long time but after loading I have the basics down . I slew or move to the NW corner(building for an example) , enter the coordinates then to the SE corner and enter the numbers . My question is I know how important it to orientate to the North but when I hit the space bar in the slew mode and check the direction using Shift + Z it reads 005 degrees . Is this correct or must I correct to read 360 degees ? Also after creating the bgl from the xml file can I make up a scenery folder(ex:excludefiles/scenery) and add it to the scenery library or must they go into Addon Scenery/scenery folder in FS9 ?
Thanks ,
Rich

Meshman
February 11th, 2009, 22:02
Hitting space while in slew mode will give you north, including any magentic variance. So no, you needn't be facing exactly 360. Files can go into your own folder setup. Just remember to layer them to suit what you're doing. Exclusions should be read prior to any other work that might replace what was there.

Crusader
February 12th, 2009, 08:55
Thanks for the reply . I like the idea of having exclusion files in their own folder own .

Rich:ernae: