PDA

View Full Version : Beech D18S Cargo Wheeled Version

stovall
June 22nd, 2017, 07:29
Milton Shupe has released a beta version of his Wheeled Cargo Beech D18S. Check it out HERE!!! (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=show&keys=1&keyword=d18swfsxbeta.zip)

manfredc3
June 22nd, 2017, 08:21
Yes, found it late last night, and downloaded right away. Getting ready to take it for a spin.

Bomber_12th
June 22nd, 2017, 08:47
Thank you for the heads-up, Tom, and thank you Milton for all of your hard work on these - both originally, and now in the conversions.

stovall
June 22nd, 2017, 10:30
This cargo version of the fantastic D18S is already a favorite of mine. Besides the great flying characteristics, the sound is some of the best I have every heard. Thanks Milton and team for a great addition to the hanger.

Ikewe
June 22nd, 2017, 10:39
Took her for a ride around Puerto Rico first. Later around the Bolivian Andes and what a pleasure she is to fly! The soundset is indeed one of the very best, I might be getting too romantic but those engines really sound as if while being conscious of their own age they were still struggling hard to keep themselves running and flying

Thanks for a great job!

Milton Shupe
June 22nd, 2017, 10:47
Thank you; keep in mind this is a beta so please report any issues found.

There are a few minor ones already reported.

ATC ID on the Globe texture fltsim section

Missing texture= texture name on one CAFNM entry; should be texture=CAFNM

Standby freq should be activated for Nav1 and comm1

Panel.cfg has a few minor errors regarding tail wheel lock on console.

All these have been corrected and will be reflected in the final release.

Thanks

Milton Shupe
June 22nd, 2017, 10:49
Took her for a ride around Puerto Rico first. Later around the Bolivian Andes and what a pleasure she is to fly! The soundset is indeed one of the very best, I might be getting too romantic but those engines really sound as if while being conscious of their own age they were still struggling hard to keep themselves running and flying

Thanks for a great job!

I agree; Nigel did a great job on those sounds.

BendyFlyer
June 23rd, 2017, 04:39
Stupid question probably but I guess this updated and native version makes the MSDC version by Bjoern redundant now. The D18S textures I had (except some earlier Logan ones have gone across nicely without a glitch. graphics are nice and the sound I like and flies smoothly.

FWIW Couple of points for me:

Tailwheel Lock switch on pedestal indicates but does not operate with mouse.
Flap Lever switch on pedestal indicates with mouse but does not operate with mouse.
Option to get rid of the yoke by clicking on seat is no longer present.

johnwillimas2
June 23rd, 2017, 05:47
Flies very nicely for me and, as others have said, great sounds.

Only problem is I'm getting a message... "This gauge was created for FS98 or earlier and is no longer supported: FPDA_Gear_Wind"....

johnwillimas2
June 23rd, 2017, 05:53
"This gauge was created for FS98 or earlier and is no longer supported: FPDA_Gear_Wind"....

Found a post from 2011 that fixes this! http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/48611-Beechcraft-AT-11-Released!

Cheers.

Milton Shupe
June 23rd, 2017, 07:05
The issues mentioned have all been addressed. I will be uploading the final version today sometime.

Taco
June 23rd, 2017, 07:39
Hey Milton, sounds good.

Milton Shupe
June 23rd, 2017, 07:40
I have deleted the beta version in preparation for the final version upload.

Milton Shupe
June 23rd, 2017, 07:54
Stupid question probably but I guess this updated and native version makes the MSDC version by Bjoern redundant now. The D18S textures I had (except some earlier Logan ones have gone across nicely without a glitch. graphics are nice and the sound I like and flies smoothly.

FWIW Couple of points for me:

Tailwheel Lock switch on pedestal indicates but does not operate with mouse.
Flap Lever switch on pedestal indicates with mouse but does not operate with mouse.
Option to get rid of the yoke by clicking on seat is no longer present.

BF,

Redundant, no, some good paints out there, right? and some added features and panel changes? David did a nice job on that.

The reason I decided to convert my original was to preserve all the original mapping and liveries that were done for it. It has its flaws but its not bad for 12 years old.

Yoke visibility: click the air vent on the floor by pilot's left leg, not the seat (that was David's version I think).

Regarding the flap lever - works fine here in both cargo and passenger versions so not sure what you are up against there. It takes a pretty long mouse drag to move it.

Milton Shupe
June 23rd, 2017, 08:37
Now available: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=22741&catid=34

Willy
June 23rd, 2017, 16:15
Just uploaded a slimmed down version of my paint kit for the Beech. It's set up for passenger, cargo and/or amphibs.

manfredc3
June 23rd, 2017, 18:34
Thanks Milton and Willy.

Another gem will be added to the hangar for some nice flights

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 03:23
Morning all
It's probably just me but I flew the wheeled version of the D-18 recently released and found that I could not cause the autopilot to maintain a heading. Don't recall having this problem in the amphib version. Wondering if anyone else may have experienced this.
Thanks
Warren

clovistrouille
June 24th, 2017, 04:40
Great work Milton many thanks.
Here autopilot not working fine and no flaps.
Francis

clovistrouille
June 24th, 2017, 04:58
Forgot to say it's on P3DV3
With FSX all is OK
Francis

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 05:07
Morning all
It's probably just me but I flew the wheeled version of the D-18 recently released and found that I could not cause the autopilot to maintain a heading. Don't recall having this problem in the amphib version. Wondering if anyone else may have experienced this.
Thanks
Warren

Beta version or final version I released late yesterday?

Francis

Beta version or final version I released late yesterday?

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 05:44
Morning Milton
Unless I have screwed up I am flying the latest version, the one released yesterday - not the beta.
Thanks
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 05:58
Morning Milton
Unless I have screwed up I am flying the latest version, the one released yesterday - not the beta.
Thanks
Warren

Found the "Heading Hold" issue in the aircraft.cfg Autopilot section.

These entries at the bottom of the section need to read as follows:

use_no_default_bank=0
use_no_default_pitch=0
default_pitch_mode=0
default_bank_mode=2 //heading hold

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 06:02
Francis

Francis, since I have only FSXA, I cannot duplicate the flaps problem; all works fine here with the flaps.

When you say no "No Flaps", do you mean:

1) No mouse readout when pointing at the flap handle;
2) Mouse works, but flap handle does not move;
3) exterior flaps do not move;
4) some combination of the above

Please be specific

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 06:21
Hi Milton
In P3D V3.4 when selected my flap indicator moved as expected and I believe that the flight characteristics changed as expected. Bottom line is that at least for me in this sim the flaps are okay. I'll try another flight soon and confirm.
Thanks
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 06:43
Isn't it strange that some of the best BETA testing occurs once the final version is released? :-)

I'll update the archive once we get through today and Sunday's downloads and initial reactions.

AFAIK, the heading hold is the only issue but we'll await any further reports.

simondix
June 24th, 2017, 06:51
Isn't it strange that some of the best BETA testing occurs once the final version is released? :-)

I'll update the archive once we get through today and Sunday's downloads and initial reactions.

AFAIK, the heading hold is the only issue but we'll await any further reports.

It's done to lull you into a sense of false securityhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon26.gif

doublecool
June 24th, 2017, 07:08
Mr. Shupe, I haven't had a chance to thank you for your fs9 to FSX conver...

Your one of the one's that got me hooked on flight sim...

I thank you, great projects and loads of fun :ernaehrung004:

DC

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 07:21
Hi Milton
This is a great airplane. Thanks for doing it. I changed the 4 lines in Aircraft .cfg and still could not get the autopilot to hold a heading. I'm pretty accomplished at finger trouble so it may have been me. In any case I copied the entire autopilot section from the amphibian Aircraft .cfg and found that the autopilot would now hold a heading - but - in doing so I'm not sure that the autopilot is responding to pitch input. The "dial" highlights with the mouse and moves appropriately but even with multiple inputs I can only achieve a pitch change with trim. In fact I wondered about this in the Betas of both the amphib and wheeled D-18 but thought was more than likely my own lousy airmanship. In any case it might be something to look at.
I promise to be more diligent in the testing of Betas. I'm more of a "make sure it flies" or "it worked okay yesterday" kind of guy but my wife says I have to be more responsible anyway so I'll start paying attention to all the systems.
Take care
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 08:51
Hi Milton
This is a great airplane. Thanks for doing it. I changed the 4 lines in Aircraft .cfg and still could not get the autopilot to hold a heading. I'm pretty accomplished at finger trouble so it may have been me. In any case I copied the entire autopilot section from the amphibian Aircraft .cfg and found that the autopilot would now hold a heading - but - in doing so I'm not sure that the autopilot is responding to pitch input. The "dial" highlights with the mouse and moves appropriately but even with multiple inputs I can only achieve a pitch change with trim. In fact I wondered about this in the Betas of both the amphib and wheeled D-18 but thought was more than likely my own lousy airmanship. In any case it might be something to look at.
I promise to be more diligent in the testing of Betas. I'm more of a "make sure it flies" or "it worked okay yesterday" kind of guy but my wife says I have to be more responsible anyway so I'll start paying attention to all the systems.
Take care
Warren

Warren, I just have to ask, are you turning on the Lear AP on the knee console?

And, does the AP work okay on the amphibian version?

clovistrouille
June 24th, 2017, 11:04
Milton I 'll install amphibian version and test both to see about autopilot and flaps.
Francis

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 11:25
Hi Milton
I am selecting the autopilot on by manipulating the switch immediately to the right of the control column as you face it and that's the only switch I have used.
Now I'm not actually sure about the autopilot pitch control in either machine. I tried it a couple of times through this past week in the betas and I thought it was functioning - in the vague way of the early auto pilots but I'm thinking I may just have been out of trim and the nose pitch movements were as a result of that. Certainly I could not establish any sort of predicted pitch change in the current "final" version. I may re-install the beta and see what I think.
Take care
Warren

Willy
June 24th, 2017, 11:33
Just a quick texture mapping question.

I've circled some items that I can't seem to find out where they are in the textures. Roof vents, v-antenna, beacon and nav light housings.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=51157&stc=1

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=51158&stc=1

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 11:43
Hi Milton
I re-installed the beta D-18 and this time, at least for me the autopilot did not work for either pitch or heading - that's in P3D V3.4. Incidentally the flaps worked for me in all of the indicator, aircraft performance and animation.
Thanks for your patience.
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 12:31
Mr. Shupe, I haven't had a chance to thank you for your fs9 to FSX conver...

Your one of the one's that got me hooked on flight sim...

I thank you, great projects and loads of fun :ernaehrung004:

DC

Well DC, that is interesting; and you are welcome. :-)

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 12:48
Hi Milton
I re-installed the beta D-18 and this time, at least for me the autopilot did not work for either pitch or heading - that's in P3D V3.4. Incidentally the flaps worked for me in all of the indicator, aircraft performance and animation.
Thanks for your patience.
Warren

Warren, I overlooked the pitch setting.

I should explain what these changes are and you can set them for your preference in the Autopilot section:

use_no_default_bank=0 //Leave as zero for the Lear
use_no_default_pitch=0 //Leave as zero for the Lear

default_pitch_mode=1 //1 = pitch hold or 2 = Altitude hold

default_bank_mode=2 // 1 = Wing Level Hold, 2 = Heading Hold (current heading)

EDIT: If you have the Amphibian, these settings also apply to it. It was incorrect as well.

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 12:50
Just a quick texture mapping question.

I've circled some items that I can't seem to find out where they are in the textures. Roof vents, v-antenna, beacon and nav light housings.

Willy,

All the light bezels and antennas are mapped to white1.bmp. Are you supposed to repaint antenna housings?

The pitots are mapped to chrome along with a lot of other things like the gear oleos.

Willy
June 24th, 2017, 13:51
Willy,

All the light bezels and antennas are mapped to white1.bmp. Are you supposed to repaint antenna housings?

The pitots are mapped to chrome along with a lot of other things like the gear oleos.

Thanks Milton,

That gives me a better idea of how it's all mapped out on the exterior. This one is in a museum so I'm assuming that the reference pics are right. I decided to do it first so I'd have a better idea on to do one that's in a "non-standard" paint scheme.

I was more concerned with what I took to be roof vents. Might have to just chrome them and act like the museum must of got it wrong. Either that or paint it all red. Some times you just have to go with what you've got and dare the rivet counters to say something. I'll blame it on Nigel .

aspen31
June 24th, 2017, 14:02
Hi Milton
The autopilot seems fine now - thanks - the heading set is very positive but I find the pitch selection a bit vague although in reality so is my flying - all easy to live with. I'll have finally break down and read any documentation about the Lear pilot to find out how the pitch selector works - see if I'm doing something incorrectly.
In any case all good now.
Thanks
Warren

clovistrouille
June 24th, 2017, 14:39
Milton.
tested amphibian and wheeled : Lear autopilot by switch : Heading reference is OK, but pitch: no response, only by little trim wheel on the left of autopilot.
Flaps working OK as they should, using lever by scrolling the mouse wheel.
A question: what is "model_interior" file (0 octet) in the plane directory (wheeled version) ?
Sorry for my poor english.
Francis

doublecool
June 24th, 2017, 17:04
Well DC, that is interesting; and you are welcome. :-)

Meant as highest complement :ernaehrung004:

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 17:58
Meant as highest complement :ernaehrung004:

And that was the way it was understood. Thank you :-)

Alky
June 24th, 2017, 18:29
Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to create those blue bump maps? The lines & rivets in Willy's paint kit desperately need bump mapping! :)

Milton Shupe
June 24th, 2017, 18:51
Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to create those blue bump maps? The lines & rivets in Willy's paint kit desperately need bump mapping! :)

There is:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/creating-bump-normal-maps.184/

Alky
June 24th, 2017, 19:33
There is:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/creating-bump-normal-maps.184/

Thank you, I shall read up on it and see if I can make any sense of it! :) :)

Willy
June 24th, 2017, 20:21

Every time I've thought I had bump maps figured out, a new angle on them pops up. I've the PhotoShop plug in and the Paint.net one. I keep getting a dark blue bump map (got a green one once) that show the mesh lines in the model. Obviously, I'm missing a step or two here.

aspen31
June 25th, 2017, 02:28
Hi Milton
Another couple of points as I beta test the release version. I noticed this morning that on the radio window if I attempt to manipulate the NAV-1 dial the NAV-2 moves and I can manipulate the NAV-2 normally but I am unable to effect any frequency change on the NAV-1. In addition it also appears that the pitch control on the autopilot is not working. I can move the wheel "nose up" or "nose down" but there is no apparent effect on on the airplane attitude.
Thanks
Warren

aspen31
June 25th, 2017, 02:59
Hi again Milton
I may have figured the radios out - haven't used them much so not sure exactly how they should function.
Thanks
Warren

Willy
June 25th, 2017, 05:11
Obviously, I'm still having bump map issues. But blue is progress. It came out of Photoshop as an off pink.

Willy
June 25th, 2017, 05:24
And how it looks in FS. The metal became "glowing" and what I believe to be the mesh is showing through. It's really visible in the orange nose of the cowling. But no bumps.

Off to try something else.

Someone really needs to do the "Idiot's Guide to FSX Bump Maps". That pdf file Milton posted is helpful, but some of the last steps using Model Converter X just didn't match up with what I was getting in MCX.

Milton Shupe
June 25th, 2017, 05:37
Hi again Milton
I may have figured the radios out - haven't used them much so not sure exactly how they should function.
Thanks
Warren

Warren,

The radio is setup for Nav1 to have a standby that is set in Nav2, with a Swap Freq switch just below Nav2 dial.
There is also a swap switch in the center of the radio that swaps between Nav1 and ADF2 using the Radio compass.

This is the Radio setup in the cfg for the wheeled version:

[Radios] // available, standby frequency, has glide slope
Audio.1 = 1
Com.1 = 1, 1
Com.2 = 1, 0
Nav.1 = 1, 1, 1
Nav.2 = 1, 0, 0
Adf.1 = 1
Adf.2 = 1
Transponder.1 = 1
Marker.1 = 1

You can turn off the Nav1 standby by changing the Nav.1 to 1,0,1.
Or, deactivate the Nav.2 by changing Nav.2 = 0,0,0

Nav.1 = 1, 1, 1
Nav.2 = 1, 0, 0

This is the way the amphibian was set up in the aircraft.cfg; it may be less confusing for you:

[Radios] // available, standby frequency, has glide slope
Audio.1 = 1
Com.1 = 1, 1
Com.2 = 1, 0
Nav.1 = 1, 1, 1
Nav.2 = 0, 0, 0
Adf.1 = 1
Adf.2 = 1
Transponder.1 = 1
Marker.1 = 1

aspen31
June 25th, 2017, 06:20
Thanks Milton
Very thorough. I'll have a good look and see what I think.
Take care
Warren

Willy
June 25th, 2017, 17:47
And the bumps keep getting better. I'm thinking at this point I'll try reducing specs a little but if it doesn't get any better, I'll call it good.

Milton Shupe
June 25th, 2017, 18:20
And the bumps keep getting better. I'm thinking at this point I'll try reducing specs a little but if it doesn't get any better, I'll call it good.

It does look good Willy.

Specular looks right but seems the reflectivity is a bit high though.

Milton Shupe
June 26th, 2017, 09:58
Milton.
...snipped ...
A question: what is "model_interior" file (0 octet) in the plane directory (wheeled version) ?
Sorry for my poor english.
Francis

Francis, nothing wrong with your English; I understand it perfectly.

The "model_interior" file is added by the sim to the main folder for me anyhow. You can delete it, and it will likely reappear after flying again.

Milton Shupe
June 26th, 2017, 10:02
Based on the few issues discussed in the last few days, I assume all the reports are in.

Today, I will update the archive in place with the changes discussed and a few that were not discussed over the last few days.

I will note the update in the description and update the archive to v1.1.

aspen31
June 26th, 2017, 11:29
Hi Milton
Just wondering if you may have had a chance to assess the pitch control function in the Lear autopilot. It still does not appear to be working for me.
Thanks
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 26th, 2017, 12:47
Hi Milton
Just wondering if you may have had a chance to assess the pitch control function in the Lear autopilot. It still does not appear to be working for me.
Thanks
Warren

Warren,

The pitch hold seems to work here for me. It will not, of course, hold a pitch that is unsustainable.

I am using these Autopilot settings in the cfg per my previous post:

use_no_default_bank=0 //Leave as 0 for the Lear AP

use_no_default_pitch=0 //Leave as 0 for the Lear AP

default_pitch_mode=1 //1 = pitch hold or 2 = Altitude hold

default_bank_mode=2 // 1 = Wing Level Hold, 2 = Heading Hold (current heading)

Milton Shupe
June 26th, 2017, 17:16
I have updated the archive with all the changes, now V1.1, and noted in the description.

The changes, mostly minor were wide and varied so I simply replaced the original files.

If you want the updates, you must download the full package.
If you do so, protect any changes you made to the previous version.

BendyFlyer
June 26th, 2017, 17:50
MIlton, thanks and well done again for another great old aeroplane for FSX now nicely brought up to date. Very much appreciated.

Willy
June 26th, 2017, 18:10
I'd almost finished a few dds 2048x2048 paints for it with specs and bump maps, but I was sent some close up high resolution pics of a Super 18 and found some details that I wasn't aware of that I want to include. So it'll be a few days on them.

clovistrouille
June 27th, 2017, 03:10
Hello from Senegal.
Is it animism??? :redfire:

Great confusion with my simobjects/airplane ......FSX and P3DV3 caused by D18S..... before flying hard to choose.

I keep a lot of D18S in theses directories, never put any in the trash of my PC, even not flying, they stay there maybe waiting for the last flight.
Some people tell me to put them in a Hangar somewhere near simobjects/airplane, but I hesitate to do that.
Many thanks Milton and friends to our chidish dreams. :angel:
regards
Francis

aspen31
June 27th, 2017, 03:19
Hi Milton
I installed the V1.1 of the Beech and this time the autopilot works fine. In the previous release version when I highlighted the autopilot pitch the tool-tip came up followed by a fairly long string of numbers in a bracket. Now only the "autopilot pitch" shows in the tool tip. Not sure if it means anything but the bottom line is that the autopilot functions properly.
For any painter who might be interested there is a Beech 18 for sale on Ebay and within the listing there are one or two interior (cargo hold) shots and one of a panel.
Thanks again Milton for this great airplane.
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 27th, 2017, 04:59
Hello from Senegal.
Is it animism??? :redfire:

Great confusion with my simobjects/airplane ......FSX and P3DV3 caused by D18S..... before flying hard to choose.

I keep a lot of D18S in theses directories, never put any in the trash of my PC, even not flying, they stay there maybe waiting for the last flight.
Some people tell me to put them in a Hangar somewhere near simobjects/airplane, but I hesitate to do that.
Many thanks Milton and friends to our chidish dreams. :angel:
regards
Francis

LOL Thank you Francis; I am pleased to know that the culmination of our efforts bring joy and fun to so many. :-)

Milton Shupe
June 27th, 2017, 05:01
Hi Milton
I installed the V1.1 of the Beech and this time the autopilot works fine. In the previous release version when I highlighted the autopilot pitch the tool-tip came up followed by a fairly long string of numbers in a bracket. Now only the "autopilot pitch" shows in the tool tip. Not sure if it means anything but the bottom line is that the autopilot functions properly.
For any painter who might be interested there is a Beech 18 for sale on Ebay and within the listing there are one or two interior (cargo hold) shots and one of a panel.
Thanks again Milton for this great airplane.
Warren

Warren, that is interesting Sir. I still get the long string of numbers. :-) There is an anomaly there; just do not know what.

aspen31
June 27th, 2017, 12:25
Hi Milton
I'm not sure if it was in the beta but the number string did show up in the initial release "autopilot tool tip" and compared to what I downloaded this AM the autopilot "pitch" in the first release was not working for me - in V1.1 it works fine I don't think even I could have screwed up the installation - however, aside from being a point of interest everything now works as it should so thanks again.
Warren

Milton Shupe
June 27th, 2017, 13:28
Hi Milton
I'm not sure if it was in the beta but the number string did show up in the initial release "autopilot tool tip" and compared to what I downloaded this AM the autopilot "pitch" in the first release was not working for me - in V1.1 it works fine I don't think even I could have screwed up the installation - however, aside from being a point of interest everything now works as it should so thanks again.
Warren

LOL Well, that's great to hear Warren; thank you :-)

clovistrouille
July 3rd, 2017, 11:37
Hi Milton.
What do you mean exactly :
""Compatible with all the original repaints""
(about Beechcraft D18S Wheeled - FSX Native v1.1)
I think I have all existing files about D18 till FS2002
Many thanks
I'm glad to read you still use Win XP SP3......
Maybe you 'll working with P3D in the 2020s.........(P3D V2 or 3).......:ernaehrung004:
Francis (D18S addictive)

Willy
July 3rd, 2017, 12:27
I don't know about FS2002, but FS2004 paints for Milton's Beech 18 work fine in FSX on the FSX native version he just released.

clovistrouille
July 3rd, 2017, 13:56
Many Thanks Willy.
I 'll test a lot of FS9 repaints.
Francis

Milton Shupe
July 3rd, 2017, 14:04
I don't know about FS2002, but FS2004 paints for Milton's Beech 18 work fine in FSX on the FSX native version he just released.

The D18S was developed for FS2004; I changed some animations so that it would work in FS2002, but it is the same aircraft and mapping.
The textures will work.

clovistrouille
July 22nd, 2017, 23:52
Many thanks Milton .

When I take off during winter with snow on the runway there is smoke that stays under the plane even at higher altitude ?
Visible on spot and tower view.
I tried to delete all effects....till there ?
Francis

Milton Shupe
July 23rd, 2017, 05:27
Many thanks Milton .

When I take off during winter with snow on the runway there is smoke that stays under the plane even at higher altitude ?
Francis

Francis, I can not duplicate the problem here. Can you give me an airport, time of year and weather conditions you have there.

JPVisser
July 23rd, 2017, 05:36
Many thanks Milton .

Francis

Here you go Francis :
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?246688-Strange-White-Vapor-100-feet-below-Aircraft

cheers

JP.

Milton Shupe
July 23rd, 2017, 05:49
Here you go Francis :
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?246688-Strange-White-Vapor-100-feet-below-Aircraft

cheers

JP.

Thanks Jan; that will save a lot of head scratching :-)

clovistrouille
July 23rd, 2017, 06:23
Many thanks Milton and Jan.

I didn't notice that before with other airplanes ??? very strange.

D18 taking off at LFLB Rwy 36 on 01/10/2017 fair weather

clovistrouille
July 25th, 2017, 12:16
Hello.
I just notice this looking on the 2nd round window left side ?
Francis

Milton Shupe
July 25th, 2017, 16:34
Hello.
I just notice this looking on the 2nd round window left side ?
Francis

We used to have a saying in Systems Design and Programming - "Any non-trivial program will have at least one bug."
This proves it. :-)

The FIX is attached. It is simply a replacement model folder for the Passenger wheeled version.

txnetcop
July 25th, 2017, 16:40
I can't thank you enough Milton for these conversions. I have always loved and appreciated the aircraft you provide for FS9 and FSX.
Ted

Penzoil3
July 25th, 2017, 17:10
I can't thank you enough Milton for these conversions. I have always loved and appreciated the aircraft you provide for FS9 and FSX.
Ted
Me too! Me too!
Sue

Milton Shupe
July 25th, 2017, 18:12
Ted

Me too! Me too!
Sue

Thank you. There are so many hours invested in these projects over the years, it is great to get a bit more life (use) out of them. :-)

stovall
July 25th, 2017, 18:25
Milton, absolutely one of my most favorite aircraft to fly. Loved seeing Moonlight at Oshkosh 2016. Thanks for all your work.

PeteHam
July 25th, 2017, 19:46
I'll join the growing throngs of happy campers :jump: :jump:

Many thanks Milton for the endless hours of work improving these fantastic aircraft :applause: :applause:

Pete.

clovistrouille
July 25th, 2017, 22:49
Many thanks Milton
Just wake up ..... that fix is here.
Francis