PDA

View Full Version : Just flight warrior

napacon
June 9th, 2017, 18:18
GOT THIS MODEL A WHILE AGO...NICE..INTERESTING COCKPIT..IN THE RIGHT SEAT? THIS BIG FAT OLE CURMUDGEON FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR...IN THIS MODEL THERE WAS A WAY TO PLACE A FACE IN THE PILOT SEAT, SO I PUT MINE....NOW YEARS LATER I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT...QUES ? ANY ONE EVEN REMEMBER THIS GIMMICK?? OR BETTER HOW OR WHAT MADE IT WORKED THNX MUCH THIS IS FUN!!...THE GOOD LOOKING GUY IS ME..BUT OF COURSE

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/beana51/fsx%202017-06-09%2022-07-52-12_zpsbbngqh5o.png (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/beana51/media/fsx%202017-06-09%2022-07-52-12_zpsbbngqh5o.png.html)

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/beana51/fsx%202017-06-09%2022-10-30-91_zpsokr9rjei.png (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/beana51/media/fsx%202017-06-09%2022-10-30-91_zpsokr9rjei.png.html)

Javis
June 9th, 2017, 19:34
Just a matter of finding the texture that holds the pilot's faces, napacon. Usually something like pilots- or crew.bmp/dds. Then replace the image with anything you want to take control of your precious Warrior. If it happens to be your own face just remember that you're sticking your face to a mesh that has nothing to do with the bonestucture of your head so you ususally end up with a version of yourself from a nightmare...:teapot:

gradyhappyg
June 9th, 2017, 19:48
It was something called Aeroface that came with some of their JustFlight models but I can't remember what location it was installed into or which models it came with.

PhantomTweak
June 9th, 2017, 20:56
Wouldn't take much of a change. Add long hair and a full beard down to his chest, take away his left eye, and that could be me, starring as the BIG FAT OLE CURMUDGEON
:biggrin-new: :very_drunk: :encouragement:

Have fun, all!
Pat☺

napacon
June 10th, 2017, 10:28
It was something called Aeroface that came with some of their JustFlight models but I can't remember what location it was installed into or which models it came with....THANK YOU CORRECT OF COURSE..THE TOOL TO DO THIS WAS IN THE D/L......I HAVE THIS..Flying Club PA28 Warrior
user.bmp
pilot.bmp
THATS ABOUT IT..AS I DO HAVE MY PIC IN THERE? ITS NO BIG DEAL...WHY I WAS INQUIRING?? THE KIDS THEY WANT TO SEE THEMSELVES....HAVE FUN AND THNX

AussieMan
June 10th, 2017, 16:44
napacon ...... could you please turn off your caps lock. While you may be excited there is no need to shout.

Having said that I did not even know it had been released because as far as I know it has not even gone to beta testing yet.

gradyhappyg
June 10th, 2017, 18:45
napacon ...... could you please turn off your caps lock. While you may be excited there is no need to shout.

Having said that I did not even know it had been released because as far as I know it has not even gone to beta testing yet.

That's not the new one that's the older Flying Club model been out for a few years now.

napacon
June 10th, 2017, 18:53
I HAVE BEEN PLAGUED BY THIS...MY CAP ISSUE....PEOPLE YELLING AT ME NOT TO DO SO. AND IN FACT ITS THEY WHO ARE YELLING!.AND I WONDER...DO CAPS EMIT SOUND?? TALKING CAPS!..THATS AMAZING. CAPS THAT SCREAM? .THE LIBRARY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.....I DO NOW SOME WITH POOR EYESIGHT DO THIS...DOES NOT BOTHER ME?,,,FOR I DO NOT HEAR SCREAMING CAPS...I SUGGEST WE BE ADULTS..NO RULES BROKEN..I SUGGEST WE LET IT GO...LIKE ITS NOT LIKE I POST HERE A LOT ...HELLO ?? CAN YA HEAR ME NOW?... I TELL YA MY FRIEND AT 85yr?? I DO SQUINT A BIT ...........TIMES I CANNOT SEE WHAT I'AM SAYING THRU MY EYE TOOTH LOL!

Penzoil3
June 10th, 2017, 21:31
It is considered rude. Have a nice tantrum.
May I suggest, that if you can't see, choose a larger font ? Or simply hold down the control key and scroll the mouse wheel to zoom everything larger...
Sue

napacon
June 11th, 2017, 07:52
RUDE BY WHOSE STANDARDS ? WE ARE PART OF THE NATIONAL MEDIA HERE!...YES RULES APPLY, LAW OFFICES , CLUBS BUT I SEE NONE?,,.. THIS NOT A COLLEGE CLASS OR WRITING OFFICIAL LETTERS..JUST MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE TO FAR.....THINK A SEC..AN INQUIRY IS MADE...LONG TIME SIMMER AMONG FELLOW SIMMERS.,,AND FROM NOTHING AN ISSUE COMES OUT.NOT RELATED .. SOME LOSE IT..WHY?? A CAP INCITES A SOCIAL DISCUSSION??..WHO WINS? WHO LOSES? ....WE DO WE ARE MEN PLAYING GAMES...WHATS NEXT SOME WILL TAKE THEIR GAME AWAY?LIKE SOME KID!...BELIEVE ME I'AM NOT ANGRY..TOO OLD FOR THAT,,,AND IF ALL CAN HEAR CAPITALS??? WONDERFUL......REGARDING THE TOPIX..WHICH WAS NOT TERRIBLY IMPORTANT...MY POSTED PIC SHOWS MY FACE IN THE PILOTS SEAT,CLEAR ,,THERE WAS A TOOL TO DO IT SIZING PASTING INTO THE TEXTURE,,,WORKED FINE...IN JUST FLIGHTS DETAILS DESCRIPTION OF ITS WARRIOR,? IT TELLS OF IT SO IT IS PART OF THE MODEL...NOTE HERE...
Detailed features

Highly accurate and detailed General Aviation PA28-161 Warrior aircraft based on extensive research
Authentic looking and operating avionics as fitted to the real aircraft
A total of 16 aircraft to fly!
4 liveries styles
The aircraft is available to fly in UK, American, German and French registrations
Authentic custom sound sets built from the real aircraft sounds in and out
Highly realistic custom flight model created by an industry leader in this field
High quality authentic aircraft textures inside and out giving you that real feel
The model is based on extensive research on the actual real-world aircraft
Immersive virtual cockpit with mouse clickable instruments and knobs
Authentic 2D instrument panel included
Compatible with Flight Simulator X and FS2004
Compatible with Windows Vista
Authentic animations; Propellers, rotating wheels, moving flaps, elevators, rudders, ailerons, nose wheel steering, entry doors, engine inspection panels, undercarriage shock absorber movement, trim tabs - even the door handles and sun visors work!
Details, details! Visually detailed engine compartments and small but important items like the brake fluid lines, pitot head, Comms and Nav radio antennas, sun visors, footsteps, tie down points, flap hinges, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps, hand grab handles - even the door stops are modelled!
AerOload payload editor. Change the amount of fuel, baggage and the number of passengers you are carrying. You will even see the correct number of people in the cabin!
AerOpaint texture utility. Create new custom liveries of the aircraft or edit the exitsting ones. (External painting program required such as MS Paint)
AerOface. You want to be the pilot? Easy. Use Aeroface to place your or any other face image on pilot!
Operating navigation and landing lights
Cockpit night lighting
Full PDF manual.......AEROFACE...SOO IF ANY KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS ?? I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.....BUT TO CREATE A "NOTHING BURGER" ?? PLEASE SPARE ME...!..IN THE REAL WOLD I HAVE NO PROBLEMS A SIMMER FROM THE BEGINNING...ON ALL MULTI MEDIA..ONCE IN A WHILE SOME ONE GETS OFFENDED...LOT WORST THINGS TO GET OFFENDED ABOUT REALLY !!...HAPPY LANDINGS...........AND THNX ALL!

Roger
June 11th, 2017, 12:02
Vin, just take the caps lock off and choose a bigger font. No one wants to look at a post full of capitals...it makes it harder to read.

napacon
June 11th, 2017, 15:09
Thnx Roger Will Do..

napacon
June 11th, 2017, 18:04
Well for what its worth...I Found It..The attached will Show What I Mean.....With The kids now I Can insert Their Face In The Pilot Seat..Tho a Gimmick..found the kids like it..They put on a cap? off They go....Was fun To track down...The JF Flying Club Warrior a Nice Plane...FS9 and later Release for FSX... JUST FLIGHT has great Policy One can Recover any old purchase....Thnx guys.......CAN YA HEAR ME NOW??.....LOL!

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/beana51/firefox%202017-06-11%2021-49-34-22_zpsior3ymsy.png (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/beana51/media/firefox%202017-06-11%2021-49-34-22_zpsior3ymsy.png.html)