PDA

View Full Version : mp missions

gaw
September 27th, 2008, 05:18
middle....do these mp missions play out reasonably in sp as well.....and can one jump from one side into the other on reflys just to see how it plays out from a different perspective?......and in trying to download some of the wildsau 109's in from Reg's for ETO I got a .rar file instead of a pylon... as well as a couple other files that did the same...how do I get around that please or do I just not add that plane as it's missing parts? Thanks........GAW

O-1Driver
September 27th, 2008, 05:58
GAW,

These MP missions can be flown as either SP or MP. The goals are larger and would be very difficult to achieve in SP as they are designed to be achieved by a group of players.

You can fly either side in MP and you can do this by hosting the game for yourself on line. The screen choice will pop up allowing you to choose Allied or Axis. You are limited to only the "player aircraft" and allegience when flying in SP. These missions are variations of the SP missions included with ETO.

All of the missions are designed with short WP legs since you cannot warp in MP.

For those that missed the initial post on the MP misssions they can be found here on SOH.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=12656

Hope this helps,

O-1

grizzly50
September 27th, 2008, 06:13
middle....do these mp missions play out reasonably in sp as well.....and can one jump from one side into the other on reflys just to see how it plays out from a different perspective?......and in trying to download some of the wildsau 109's in from Reg's for ETO I got a .rar file instead of a pylon... as well as a couple other files that did the same...how do I get around that please or do I just not add that plane as it's missing parts? Thanks........GAW

:kilroy:Gaw, that *.rar file is an archive file and contains syour download. If you want to open it, go here: http://www.izarc.org/download.html

Look down near the bottom of the page. You want this one:

IZArc
version 3.81 Build 1550

Download and install it. BTW, it's free! It will open both *.rar and *.zip files, along with many more. I use it often.:d

Old Tiger
September 27th, 2008, 12:05
GAW,

These MP missions can be flown as either SP or MP. The goals are larger and would be very difficult to achieve in SP as they are designed to be achieved by a group of players.

You can fly either side in MP and you can do this by hosting the game for yourself on line. The screen choice will pop up allowing you to choose Allied or Axis. You are limited to only the "player aircraft" and allegience when flying in SP. These missions are variations of the SP missions included with ETO.

All of the missions are designed with short WP legs since you cannot warp in MP.

For those that missed the initial post on the MP misssions they can be found here on SOH.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=12656

Hope this helps,

O-1

:ernae:Thanks O-1Driver BTW there no missions in my 1943 mission folder. Is this correct or did I miss somthing?

middle
September 27th, 2008, 12:05
Looks like these questions got answered...Here it is 1pm and i'm just getting up and gettin to the machine!

gaw
September 27th, 2008, 14:44
many thanks all.......and can't wait to get home tomorrow where ETO might be downloaded.....you beauties!!!!!!!

middle
September 27th, 2008, 15:05
In regards to the mission folders, nothing is amiss. We took out the stock missions and for whatever reason if there are no missions in the folder then the sim doesn't create the mission folder. It's easy enuff to make them, tho. When installing missions now, one can check the date that the missions are supposed to be and insert them in the correct eras mission folders.