PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft Lightning T.5 released!

Josh Patterson
June 3rd, 2017, 09:38
Having been a fan of the Lightning for many years I was glad to get JF's F.6 even though I like the earlier versions better. (More colorful!) Then Aerosoft came out with the F.3 with some tweaks to include the earlier narrow chord round topped fin F.1&2 without any mention of these in the descriptions. They have now brought out the T.5 (and Saudi T55 along with it). They have once again included a single T.4 with the early fin in 74 Sq colors as a surprise. I am happiest that the texture for XS422 from the ETPS is included as it is currently being readied for flight in Mississippi with the Anglo American Lightning Organization. ZU-BBD from Thunder City is also in the mix is the dual 92/111 painted T.5 that does (or at least used to, not sure if she's currently active) taxi runs in Cranfield. The only problem I have with the Aerosoft Lightnings is that the sound is very quiet. Still trying to figure out how to adjust the volume. Even so the awesome textures on the natural metal birds makes up for it!:applause: