PDA

View Full Version : "Community Update" released....

Navy Chief
May 26th, 2017, 13:52
Well, I booted up Flight Sim World today, specifically to see if indeed changes were made to the brightness of the runway. Well, I never even bothered taxiing to a runway, after seeing how bright the flight line still is.... :banghead: NC

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50305&stc=1

Bradburger
May 26th, 2017, 14:17
Yes, they really do need to sort out the shaders or whatever it is that is causing the very high contrast, especially noticeable with photo scenery.

Once they get that sorted things should look a lot better.

When I look at what Steve Parsons has done with his DX10 fixer & his cloud shadows for FSX and just how good and realistic things look, I should imagine FSW could, and should, be able to look even better.

But we'll have to wait and see!

Cheers

Paul

IanP
May 28th, 2017, 10:56
Didn't they say on the live stream, the day that the update went live, that they were aware of the shader issues and they were on the list of fixes, but weren't in this one? I'm sure Dan Dunn said something about it.

Ian P.

txnetcop
May 28th, 2017, 13:18
Yes there will be a short waiting period for the shader issues...

hairyspin
May 28th, 2017, 22:00
Meantime it may help to wear shades...

Cees Donker
May 29th, 2017, 00:34

:biggrin-new:LOL!

Cees

stansdds
May 29th, 2017, 02:48

The cool pilots always wear their shades, even at night. :costumed-smiley-071

Navy Chief
May 29th, 2017, 05:39
Didn't they say on the live stream, the day that the update went live, that they were aware of the shader issues and they were on the list of fixes, but weren't in this one? I'm sure Dan Dunn said something about it.

Ian P.

Thanks for the info on that, Ian. I had tried to research the forums about it, but missed that statement about it. NC