PDA

View Full Version : Milviz F4 Canopy

Tom Burnside
May 18th, 2017, 11:31
Is it possible to open both canopys with the Shift+E control?.

alehead
May 18th, 2017, 11:50
The standard FSX routine is Shift + E opens the main exit, then shift + E + 1, 2, 3, or 4 can open others... I am not sure if Milviz has done it this way though, as I don't have the F4 in any variant currently installed...

A

Dimus
May 18th, 2017, 12:15
Shift-E will open forward canopy. Shift-E-1 (or 2, not sure) will open the aft.

DaveB
May 18th, 2017, 12:17
Simple answer is no Tom.. not without re-coding the model.

ATB
DaveB:)

alpha charlie
May 18th, 2017, 13:56
Shift-E will open forward canopy. Shift-E-1 (or 2, not sure) will open the aft.

Shift-E,1 (you press Shift and E simultaneously, release, and then hit 1 - hence comma) is the same as Shift-E. To open the 1st and the 2nd exits simultaneously you should pres Shift-E and then 1, and 2 in rapid succession. Works that way for any number of exits (i.e. 1,2,3,4,...)

Naruto-kun
May 19th, 2017, 00:48
I am pretty sure I set the aircraft cfg and model up most recently to be able to open both canopies using the levers in the cockpit as well as the Shift E and Shift E + 2 commands.

DaveB
May 19th, 2017, 01:05
Yup.. and they work fine like that;). I think Tom wanted to know if he could set it up so he hit shift+e and both canopies opened:encouragement:

ATB

Tom Burnside
May 19th, 2017, 01:43
Yup.. and they work fine like that;). I think Tom wanted to know if he could set it up so he hit shift+e and both canopies opened:encouragement:

ATB

That is what I was hoping but if it cant be done then I will have to do the Shift + E 1 that has been suggested.