PDA

View Full Version : Check Your e-mails!

IanHenry
May 5th, 2017, 06:19
I thought I'd mention it here in the FSX section just in case people don't stray into the new Dovetail games section. It seems that if you bought Dovetails Flight School you will be getting the new Flight Sim World free. It's like Christmas come early:jump:
(you've probably guessed by now that I bought it)

Ian

Heukie
May 5th, 2017, 06:22
I thought I'd mention it here in the FSX section just in case people don't stray into the new Dovetail games section. It seems that if you bought Dovetails Flight School you will be getting the new Flight Sim World free. It's like Christmas come early:jump:

Ian

Would be very nice!!!

Navy Chief
May 5th, 2017, 06:24

Ian

Just got my email! WHOO HOO!!! NC:applause::encouragement::very_drunk:

spatialpro
May 5th, 2017, 06:56
I bought it, but oddly I have had no email regarding FWS (not even in my spam folder)...

rvn817j
May 5th, 2017, 07:02
I just received the email while I was reading the thread. It is just an announcement. No links yet to a new program. For those that follow this thread, please post when the link to the new program is available.

TuFun
May 5th, 2017, 07:17
FREE!!!! :jump: Got my email too!

mikewmac
May 5th, 2017, 07:21
I received the email today also, so since it isn't going to cost me anything I will probably check it out when it becomes available. :ernaehrung004:

mikew
May 5th, 2017, 07:52
Very Nice! I must say, I wasn't expecting this. Now I'm glad I tested Flight School.

Mike

n4gix
May 5th, 2017, 12:57
Cryss and Aimee both stated that when it is ready to release, it will quietly appear in your Steam Library for instant download.

Penzoil3
May 5th, 2017, 14:28
Whee ! Me too, Me too ! Freebie ! :applause::jump:
LOL
Sue

manfredc3
May 5th, 2017, 14:38
Have not seen an email on this yet. But If I do then finally something positive to look forward to.