PDA

View Full Version : Ant's Eaglet V2 release - FlightSim Store???

CrazyCanuck
May 3rd, 2017, 16:02
Some of you might be aware that Anthony (Ant's Airplanes) just release a nice update to his already great Eaglet.

See here: http://www.antsairplanes.com/eaglet.html

I am just curious to see if others here have tried to d/l the update from the FlightSim Store (FSS). It was where I originally purchased back in... 2012.

But available file is still V1.2

Looking forward to trying out this new version...

YoYo
May 3rd, 2017, 21:42
In PC Aviator was the same problem on my very old order.
I wrote e-mail to support of this store and now I have V2 for free.

speedy70
May 4th, 2017, 04:05
I have emailed the flightsimstore but last time I emailed them it took a month to get a reply.I am of the opinion that since they lost the orbx trade the business is not supervised on a daily basis.I hope I am wrong.Maybe an email to Anthony Lynch.

Cheers Chris

griphos
May 4th, 2017, 06:05
Anthony has no control over when outlets update. I'm waiting for Simmarket to do so. The Eaglet is one of my favorite sim planes. Very close to the Flight Dynamics Ive flown a good bit in RL.

speedy70
May 4th, 2017, 09:28
Griphos,I of course realise Anthony has no control over when companies update their site but in the past he has nudged them as a result of an email from a customer.
He is in Oz as are the flightsimstore and hence can phone them.

CrazyCanuck
May 4th, 2017, 15:14
Just heard back from Anthony (I had sent him an email yesterday). Looks like FSS indeed needed a little "reminder" to update. Ant will be in touch with them.

scotth6
May 5th, 2017, 03:04
Anthony has no control over when outlets update. I'm waiting for Simmarket to do so. The Eaglet is one of my favorite sim planes. Very close to the Flight Dynamics Ive flown a good bit in RL.

The Eaglet V2 has been available at Simmarket since May 1st. It may be that you need to "purchase" the new V2 free of charge as stated on the product page:

"UPDATE OFFER
If you previously purchased ANTS AIRPLANES - EAGLET FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled for a free upgrade. Simply purchase the product and you will not be charged. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!"

griphos
May 5th, 2017, 07:52
Thanks for that info. Hadn't thought to look for a new product.

BAT21
May 6th, 2017, 00:32
There are new paints in the rev.2 ?