PDA

View Full Version : Warthog Hotas Throttle pulls right on takeoff

Eagle Spirit
April 29th, 2017, 17:19
I fly MSFSX Gold w/Acceleration / Win7, on a i7 4770, Nvid 780 vid card. I just re installed my "Warthog". During takeoff, on advancing the throttle, the aircraft (all aircraft, including helicopters) pulls to the right. What do I need to do to correct this?:indecisiveness:

Regards, Eagle

Penzoil3
April 29th, 2017, 17:59
Apply left rudder. Torgue you know.

lownslo
April 29th, 2017, 18:51
What are your FSX Realism settings? What axis is your rudder set to (in the sim)?

Greg

Mach3DS
April 29th, 2017, 19:35
I get a small amount of right pull on some aircraft ad well. Are your throttles locked? I mean physically locked by the magnetic sliding lock? If not you might feel as if the throttles are equal but actually not? Worth a shot!

awstub
April 29th, 2017, 20:59
One of your throttle levers might be mapped to the rudder axis (this happened to me).

Get lined up on the runway, set the brakes, apply power and watch the rudders for movement.

Daveroo
April 30th, 2017, 08:31
id check rudder trim as well.

Eagle Spirit
April 30th, 2017, 12:58
Thanks all,

Upon advancement of throttle control, rudder peddles would move. Caused very erratic behavior on TO and during flt. Could rudder compensate, but gradually uncontrollable.

Dl'd, drivers/firmware. No joy!

Yes, aware of rt. rudder pull. I resolved by changing Hotas Throttle control from advanced to simple. Deleted any rudder related keys under Hotas throttle settings. Calibrated to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for input "Buds" :encouragement:

Chris Sykes
May 2nd, 2017, 07:11
Thanks all,

Upon advancement of throttle control, rudder peddles would move. Caused very erratic behavior on TO and during flt. Could rudder compensate, but gradually uncontrollable.

Dl'd, drivers/firmware. No joy!

Yes, aware of rt. rudder pull. I resolved by changing Hotas Throttle control from advanced to simple. Deleted any rudder related keys under Hotas throttle settings. Calibrated to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for input "Buds" :encouragement:

Maybe check the axis assigned automatically in FS?