PDA

View Full Version : How do I obtain my registration codes from Vertigo?

Cees Donker
April 18th, 2017, 11:30
Vertigo Studios: Order #2763 Access to electronically distributed products is granted.....

For a limited time as it turns out?

Cees

gradyhappyg
April 18th, 2017, 11:56
Good question. I save most of my codes but there were a few I for some reason I didn't save in my folders with the installer on my back up drive. The CV-6 Enterprise was one of those and since my Internet provider decided I no longer needed those old emails even though I was no where near my size limit I no longer have access to most of my purchase records. Veritgo's site has been down for months as has the PCsim Stores. Maybe Facebook since I don't play there I don't have access to that either.

Cees Donker
April 18th, 2017, 19:56
Deano still responds to e-mails sent to him. Got my response within an hour. He'll send me the codes after sending proof of purchase. Fortunately I still have these e-mails.

:wavey:

Cees

docjohnson
April 19th, 2017, 08:17
My repaints pack that I purchased won't take the serial key that came with the install of both the aircraft and the repaints. I contacted them on FB and they asked me to get on Skype and I have asked them for a time and date...no response. Pretty disappointing.