PDA

View Full Version : Rico Arbue and Kyle Larson in P-ville again tonight.

Daveroo
April 15th, 2017, 17:46
rico is putting this one on as a memorial again.kyle and he are buds sooo...also,last monday i was at wound care,guy walks in with a jacket on with Chili bowl all over it,and on the front its autographed by rico from his 2015 win,the man also has on a kyle larson shirt,so i says,man cant go wrong with kyle or rico eh?..he stops mid stride,and went on about 45 minutes about how he knew larsons dad back in the 80s and that hes a great kid...on and on...im in total agreement btw,then on friday night,a woman comes to the house for some medical stuff for mom,were visiting and she says her BFs name is Don Sweet,,,i was like...whoa whoa whoa....yer bf is don?...shes shocked id know him..turns out i dont,i know his son,brad and jennifers dad,then she says...yeah brad drives these funny looking little cars with all engines and tires and these big ugly things on top,to which my moms saying..oo oo daveys gonna have a heart attack if you keep saying that...she then says...so this kid with jennifer,,larson?..hes some kind of nascar guy?..at this point im thinking...o shes lying ..but well she is who she is..lol...just doesnt know the family well as she and big don had just met a month ago...lol..silly me...so we go on talking and a guy named billy brock-jones comes up,he died in january and was a big sprint car fan and loved by everyone who knew him.the lady says...oh btw,brad is married to a girl named jen,her mother works the gate ,whatever that is,at placerville with her sister,,so i say,,well jens uncle was billy,and billys wife is the sister of jackie,jens mom..and kristie and jackie work the pitgate at p-ville...so we go on talking and she says...well i understand this man named bill mispley jr raced cars,but his car came froma guy named dave kauffman jr who should never have stopped according to people ive spoken too.....so im askin at this point who? who?...and she says..well young dons buddy andy adams for one...andy and i are close now,but we were mortal enimies back in the day...she goes on to say builly brother works for JGR,when Jane Mispley shows up,i intorduce her to the woman...and the woman says...well its a small world huh?..we wer just talking about thi dave kauffman jr,same last name as cathys..odd huh?...jane says...well thats davey right there..and points at me......so now my heads about to explode.....lol...whew....there ive got it out....oh and btw ...larson calls adny and andy calls me and invited me to come to the track tonight,which i couldnt...ibut i got the call while the lady was still here.....strange world sometimes..

Daveroo
April 16th, 2017, 15:03
if anyone is interrested,larson won last night,he was 4th,rico was second,he went to pass the pole sitter and he caught the inside berm and spun,he was then collected by the 4th place car,on the restart,larson,starting second,got a jump on the leader and then just ran away with it..lol