PDA

View Full Version : Another FSCaptain RED Video: A-10 action with JTACs

ceo1944
April 14th, 2017, 09:16
Well, I just made a tutorial on how to use JTAC/FAC services with FSCaptain RED, and I though I'd share it with you. Lots of A-10 action in this one with Mavericks and MK-82s, and we get blasted with some Flak and AA but the tough A-10 survives.

https://youtu.be/_lz1sh69pEg

This will probably be the last video on this for a while, but if you like FSX combat videos - enjoy!

Dutch

mig21bis
April 14th, 2017, 10:30
Dutch, interesting video and your ability to bring in AAA with tracer is cool, indeed. How can our group get into FSCaptain RED? We use TP, FSZ@War, CCP now.

Toby

YoYo
April 14th, 2017, 10:57
JTAC in FSX/P3D? Wow, looks impresive.

TuFun
April 14th, 2017, 11:06
Also saw your DC-3 Fire Retardant Drop Olympia WA video... very impressive!

ceo1944
April 14th, 2017, 11:17
Dutch, interesting video and your ability to bring in AAA with tracer is cool, indeed. How can our group get into FSCaptain RED? We use TP, FSZ@War, CCP now.

Toby

Great Toby!

Keep watching this space. We are working towards a public beta soon. I'll post a link here when it's available. No promises on when but unless something horrible shows up it shouldn't be too much longer. We are compatible with all that you use.

The beta will be free for all but time limited. Eventually on release RED will be sold for a very reasonable price below the standard price for FSCaptain GOLD which will contain this assignments system plus the regular ATP simulation. RED simply drops the ATP stuff.

Dutch

ceo1944
April 14th, 2017, 11:21
Also saw your DC-3 Fire Retardant Drop Olympia WA video... very impressive!

Thanks! There are quite a few similar missions in the Vietnam package. Supply drops for instance, some under fire. Khe Sanh comes to mind....

Dutch