PDA

View Full Version : Update to P3D for Barnstable Municiple

falcon409
March 24th, 2017, 12:03
John has given me the OK to release a re-compiled version of the Barnstable Scenery Objects Library that will allow the objects to show in P3D. His original release from a few days ago will work in both FS9 and FSX, but the objects were compiled for FS9 and aren't visible in P3D. This new bgl fixes that.

https://app.box.com/s/gce7llkq2nw8i6ht03vsig14d9bacs8x

AussieMan
March 24th, 2017, 16:23
Ed, thanks for the link but I am having a problem downloading it. I also had a problem last night with the other link in a PM. Thought it may have been something I had done but I got a similar message this morning when I tried to download a flight plan. All other downloads work fine.

This is the message I am getting:

falcon409
March 24th, 2017, 16:59
Pat,

In the past I have had problems with a few of the files I have saved on Box.net but it was an across the board problem for anyone who tried to download a specific file, including me. I just tried the file you're trying to download and it works fine. I also receive e-mail notifications from that site to let me know a file has been downloaded and I've had at least 10 so far. . .no problems. That error message does make it appear that it is an internal error on your machine and not a download problem from the box.net site.

If anyone else is reading this and has a similar problem, sound off please!

AussieMan
March 24th, 2017, 17:14
Hopefully it is fixed. Re-installed IDM and the file downloaded fine. Hopefully I have avoided a Windows re-install.

falcon409
March 24th, 2017, 22:11
Hopefully it is fixed. Re-installed IDM and the file downloaded fine. Hopefully I have avoided a Windows re-install.
Glad you got it worked out Pat. Always a bugger somewhere in the system when you least expect it. I have uploaded this same update to flightsim.com, so it may be available there in a day or so.

dhasdell
March 25th, 2017, 00:51
Ed - I haven't installed it yet, but I downloaded your file without any trouble. Thank you.

As for
Always a bugger somewhere in the system when you least expect it see my forum sig!

David