PDA

View Full Version : Xfinity Phoneix

PRB
March 18th, 2017, 14:45
Just a couple observations. 1) Congrats Justin Allgaier, but... Is it good or bad for your carreer if the only time you try to win a race is if it's one of those "dash for cash" races? Hmm... 2) Who's the biggest spoiled brat princess in NASCAR today? Austin Dillon, that's who.

Panther_99FS
March 18th, 2017, 19:51
Just a couple observations. 1) Congrats Justin Allgaier, but... Is it good or bad for your carreer if the only time you try to win a race is if it's one of those "dash for cash" races? Hmm... 2) Who's the biggest spoiled brat princess in NASCAR today? Austin Dillon, that's who.

A couple of years back, I thought Allgaier was a top young gun....I'm undecided now.
Agreed about Austin..

Daveroo
March 19th, 2017, 09:52
i missed the race,did austin make a scene?...i would imagine that both he and ty have been pretty spoiled all their lives.

PRB
March 20th, 2017, 15:57
i missed the race,did austin make a scene?...i would imagine that both he and ty have been pretty spoiled all their lives.

Austin crashed late, taken out by Cole Custer, who got loose. It was unintentional. Under caution Dillon forced Custer into the wall. That alone is bad enough, but the fact that Dillon is in the race for fun, while CC is an Xfinity points racer, makes it a bit worse.