PDA

View Full Version : REX vision for 2017

papab
March 17th, 2017, 02:20
Please see this post:
http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44424-vision-of-flight-simuation-and-rex-for-2017/

Rick

Dimus
March 17th, 2017, 02:51
Good to see they are active and growing. That can only be good for us simmers.

My only wish from REX is to add more color options to water textures in REX 4, and also give the possibility to adapt water hue like in REX 3.

rich12545
March 17th, 2017, 06:54
My wish is they would take care of existing business before moving on. There was no mention of an update to Weather Architect. It's been a year and a half. The product needs an update but it looks like it's never going to happen. Makes me very leery about purchasing new weather products from them.

fuzz1
March 17th, 2017, 08:35
My wish is they would take care of existing business before moving on. There was no mention of an update to Weather Architect. It's been a year and a half. The product needs an update but it looks like it's never going to happen. Makes me very leery about purchasing new weather products from them.

I completely agree. It's a product that has left a sour taste in my mouth and I have not made any further purchases from REX since, despite being tempted a few times.