PDA

View Full Version : Exploding depth-charges

hertzie
March 9th, 2017, 11:39
Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is an CFS2 effect available for exploding depthcharges? When I'm subhunting in my Sunderland I can drop bombs, but it would be great if it was possible to drop depthcharges and see them explode after some seconds looking from the tailgunners position. But I don't know if CFS2 allows delayed explosions.

Good hunting to you all,

hertzie.

Blood_Hawk23
March 9th, 2017, 11:49
Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is an CFS2 effect available for exploding depthcharges? When I'm subhunting in my Sunderland I can drop bombs, but it would be great if it was possible to drop depthcharges and see them explode after some seconds looking from the tailgunners position. But I don't know if CFS2 allows delayed explosions.

Good hunting to you all,

hertzie.

I believe its just the regular bomb effect. What effects are you using now?

Nanni's are still the best I know of.

http://web.tiscali.it/Nanni/CFS/

There are a lot of great effects here.

If you want just the bomb splashes
http://web.tiscali.it/Nanni/CFS/files/Splashes-1.0.zip

I hope this helps.

Fibber
March 9th, 2017, 14:52
If I am interpreting your meaning right maybe put the bomb effects and I believe that there is another that has longer bomb blasts and also add the Debris 2.0 to the sub. I did and it really looks pretty good . Especially when you do it the sub underwater and the slick and debris appears. Takes some tinkering but can be done.
Before you ask it all disappeared when I lost my old drive. Am still trying to replicate it though.

Blood_Hawk23
March 9th, 2017, 18:24
You know I didn't see the delay portion of that. As of now there is now way to do a delayed fuse for bombs. Unless someone knows something I don't.

hertzie
March 10th, 2017, 00:03
Hey guys,

Many many thanks!! Didn't know Nanni's great stuff, so I just downloaded a lot and now have something to experiment with for the weekend.

You guys were a great help!!

hertzie.