PDA

View Full Version : Ridgewell scenery

fnkybnch
October 8th, 2008, 06:54
A new scenery for Ridgewell(381st BG) was posted yesterday at flightsim.com. Anyone tried it?:kilroy:

robert41
October 8th, 2008, 17:02
Installed tonite, very hard on frame rates, normally get 20 anywhere in fs9, only 6 near this airfield without the ai. Looks like a great WW2 air base, wish I had a better comp to run it.

casey jones
October 9th, 2008, 08:48
I think its great! I am very glad the gentelman made it I am sure it was alot of work, I D/L the light version but...first I will NOT complain to any of our freeware folks...but with my hat in hand could I ask why I am getting white objects in the scenery? I did follow the instructions.

Cheers

Casey:icon_lol:

paul day
October 9th, 2008, 09:23
I had the same problem and a download called "Ridgewell Trees" was released on the 8th October on Avsim. It seems to have disappeared so try this contact address

allee737@hotmail.com

Regards Paul Day.

ian elliot
October 9th, 2008, 09:32
Hi, havent looked at the scenery myself yet but white objects oftern means your missing some textures, check the read-me to see if you need to install any extre objects or to double check the intallation method, or maybe the designer just forgot to include them, ive done that myself on a number of occasions :redf:
cheers ian

Henry
October 9th, 2008, 09:41
There are other files also
trucks and repaints for b17's
maybe thats the missing textures
H

deathfromafar
October 9th, 2008, 18:22
Most everything seemed to be in place for my installation of the full pack. As others noted, there is a frame rate issue which I found to be caused by objects in the densest section of the scenery. It looks nice though even on my system it drags a little.