View Full Version : Paint request please

musterpilot
March 6th, 2017, 20:53
Hi all
Any chance of getting a repaint for JF Piper arrow
Thanks in advance

AussieMan
March 6th, 2017, 21:38
Looks like a simple paint scheme. Do you have PhotoShop or PSP? Paint kit is in the Just Flight folder. I have a couple in mind for myself because that way I am not under pressure to produce quickly.

musterpilot
March 6th, 2017, 22:27
Looks like a simple paint scheme. Do you have PhotoShop or PSP? Paint kit is in the Just Flight folder. I have a couple in mind for myself because that way I am not under pressure to produce quickly.

G'day Pat
No mate I don't think I am good enough to paint this
It is a photo of the plane I did my commercial flight test in many years ago
So I realy need a pro like yourself to paint it for me

John

AussieMan
March 7th, 2017, 13:30
Not a pro but I will give it a try. Might take at least a week but I will give it my best shot.

musterpilot
March 7th, 2017, 14:20
Not a pro but I will give it a try. Might take at least a week but I will give it my best shot.

Thanks Pat your a legend

John

AussieMan
March 8th, 2017, 21:59
Well John you asked for it and here is the WIP. This is the result of a couple of hours work this afternoon. Still a long way to go but with luck I should be able to upload it on the weekend.

musterpilot
March 8th, 2017, 22:15
Pat that is fantastic thankyou very much :applause: :applause:

AussieMan
March 9th, 2017, 00:44
​Still a long way to go.

musterpilot
March 9th, 2017, 03:01
No worries Pat I have plenty of time

John

AussieMan
March 11th, 2017, 01:21
John, can you recall if the aircraft carried a black registration above and below the wings? The angles do not show things sufficently. If not I just need to do a couple of adjustments and will be uploaded tomorrow some time.

Lenny
March 11th, 2017, 06:31
Hi Pat, If you have the time? can you do an belgian PA-28R with the registration OO-VMC?

(http://www.planepictures.net/v3/search_en.php?srch=OO-VMC&stype=reg&srng=2)

With kind regards,

Lenny

AussieMan
March 11th, 2017, 13:21
Hi Pat, If you have the time? can you do an belgian PA-28R with the registration OO-VMC?

(http://www.planepictures.net/v3/search_en.php?srch=OO-VMC&stype=reg&srng=2)

With kind regards,

Lenny

Lenny, I will see what I can do. I hope you realise that is a Piper Warrior in the photo.

musterpilot
March 11th, 2017, 15:15
John, can you recall if the aircraft carried a black registration above and below the wings? The angles do not show things sufficently. If not I just need to do a couple of adjustments and will be uploaded tomorrow some time.

G'day Pat she only had black rego under the left wing no rego on top of the wing

AussieMan
March 11th, 2017, 16:18
G'day Pat she only had black rego under the left wing no rego on top of the wing

Thanks for that John. I am going to a BBQ shortly for my ALP candidate for Gosford in the upcoming by-election so will finish this tonight. Basically only the wings to finish.

musterpilot
March 11th, 2017, 17:04
No worries Pat have a good day out mate

John

AussieMan
March 14th, 2017, 21:12
Well after a lot of experimenting with various alphas I think I am pretty much finished. If this meet your approval I will pack it up and upload it ASAP. I have sent Martyn some suggestions for a revised paint kit but I think I have done well with the current kit. Here are a couple of screenshots that may meet your approval. Once I get the chrome settings worked out for the spinner I will do an update.

musterpilot
March 14th, 2017, 21:27
G'day Pat

That is perfect mate thankyou very much
Thanks for all your effort

John

PS could you make the rego on the fuselarge a bit smaller please if not don't worry mate

AussieMan
March 14th, 2017, 21:37
No wuckers John. Thought it looked a bit big, that is why I put those screenshots up.

musterpilot
March 14th, 2017, 21:38
No wuckers John. Thought it looked a bit big, that is why I put those screenshots up.

Thanks mate

AussieMan
March 15th, 2017, 02:48
How's this mate?

musterpilot
March 15th, 2017, 03:12
How's this mate?

That should do it young fella perfect :encouragement: :applause:

John

AussieMan
March 15th, 2017, 03:21
That should do it young fella perfect

John

I like that yooung fella tag considering I am 3 years older than you :encouragement: :very_drunk: :adoration:

I'll pack it up and upload it in the next few days.

musterpilot
March 15th, 2017, 03:27
I like that yooung fella tag considering I am 3 years older than you :encouragement: :very_drunk: :adoration:

I'll pack it up and upload it in the next few days.

Good on ya mate thanks for the time and effort that you have put into this project

John

AussieMan
March 15th, 2017, 16:06
Preparing the readme getting ready for packaging. Got a few chores to do today with getting the car registered so will probably upload tonight.

EDIT: Uploaded and awaiting approval. Should be available soon.

AussieMan
March 18th, 2017, 00:52
It was pointed out to me that the rego letters on the fuselage of the Arrow were too large. Well it is now fixed (hopefully) and the updated file has been added to the Library.