PDA

View Full Version : An open apology to Dave Garwood

bazzar
February 22nd, 2017, 12:13
As part of our testing process, I build a one-off folder with other product examples of the type. I use this to test that we have our dimensions etc correct and at least to similar standards. In this processs on the Hunter, I have left a few of the shared textures from Dave's Hunter in our shared texture folder. This is entirely my fault and I can only apologise to Dave and hope that it has not caused him too much anxst. I have now removed them and re-submitted the folder to Just flight.

The textures have not been used in any way at all, just left behind after testing.

My humble apologies go to Dave Garwood.

Thankyou.

Baz.

Bjoern
February 22nd, 2017, 13:26
Thanks for the openness, Baz.

And it surely is kind of a compliment to Dave as well as it seems that he got the bird done just right. :biggrin-new:

Henry
February 22nd, 2017, 13:55
ITS GREAT TO SEE HUMANS:redfire:and someone who can accept it&deal withit:applause:APPRECIATE IT BAZ
AICH

fsxar177
February 22nd, 2017, 14:11
+1

I think it's great that community can sustain healthy competition between developers. Of course, with Dave's models being free he does have the advantage! <grin>.

- Joseph

roger-wilco-66
February 22nd, 2017, 14:28
My hat is off.

Cheers,
Mark

bazzar
February 22nd, 2017, 14:49
I should also add that Dave has been very gracious in his response. We may have had our differences at times but I will say right here that his work has been a cornerstone of the freeware community for years. without his (and others of course) work, it is doubtful that we would have the hobby we have today.

Sundog
February 22nd, 2017, 16:44
I should also add that Dave has been very gracious in his response. We may have had our differences at times but I will say right here that his work has been a cornerstone of the freeware community for years. without his (and others of course) work, it is doubtful that we would have the hobby we have today.

I couldn't agree more.

Henry
February 24th, 2017, 06:51
I couldn't agree more.ICOULD:applause:H