PDA

View Full Version : Tuning ch control manager

napacon
February 20th, 2017, 11:55
Tying to Tune CH CONTROL MANAGER VERSION 4.55 On my CH YOKE and CH RUDDER.With the Default C-172.Looking for the SWEET SPOT of Best Realism Control...Any Thoughts?? thnx!!

WarHorse47
February 20th, 2017, 12:44
I've got CH Control Manager but don't use it for any "sweet spot" configuration. Instead, I may alter some handling parameters for each individual aircraft - only if necessary. If you try and set things for the default C-172, things may not be the same for another aircraft.

Duckie
February 20th, 2017, 13:04
I too use CH with control manager (Fighter Stick, Pro Throttle and Pedals). I have several maps saved for the types aircraft and flying I do, with some variances in the button mappings for varying equipment and radio/nav operations.

I would tend to agree with WH47 that setting it up for the default C-172 may not give the same desired responses for other aircraft.

Steve

napacon
February 20th, 2017, 17:25
Thnx Guys I Would use The Default C-172 for As A Example If Anything would Happen ?..If Positive Results Noted Of Course Other Custom Adjustments For Different Models..So Far Experimenting i Do Not Detect Any appreciable Results..thnx