PDA

View Full Version : Well i guess nothing changed...LOL

trucker17
February 14th, 2017, 11:32
Well i did some searches around the flight sim community, and see nothing has changed much.
Vertigo studios still dont have the B25 out yet. (Guess it will never be released.)
ORBX has released a bunch of new stuff, including SoCal. Very cool. Now if they would get Canada and Alaska, we will be all set for north America.
And of Course a bunch of new aircraft, from everyone. especially the A2A Connie.( Next on the list to get) LOL.

StormILM
February 14th, 2017, 12:06
Well i did some searches around the flight sim community, and see nothing has changed much.
Vertigo studios still dont have the B25 out yet. (Guess it will never be released.)
ORBX has released a bunch of new stuff, including SoCal. Very cool. Now if they would get Canada and Alaska, we will be all set for north America.
And of Course a bunch of new aircraft, from everyone. especially the A2A Connie.( Next on the list to get) LOL.

I highly recommend the Connie!

trucker17
February 14th, 2017, 13:27
I highly recommend the Connie!

Thanks, as soon as i can get home and afford the plane, i plan on getting it.
I was hoping to see the VS B25 out by now, but no go, and in 10 days it will be 3 years since any news on it. VS says its not dead. but not seeing anything in new screens or development information, dont leave much hope of ever seeing it make it to game.
Roy has a very nice B25. But the interior lacks alot, which is to bad. A full VC would have made it an absolute must have. But we do have the MAAM sim b25, and its got the best VC available.
To bad someone could not update the MAAM B25 and redesign it more to bring it to FSX as a native. One can only hope still.
Like so many other Planes out here, all of us would like to see in game.

manfredc3
February 14th, 2017, 21:24
Yes, not much changed, but a lot of new released.

Flight simulator is "booming".

I agree that the is certainly a "must have" for anyone that has even the slightest interest in classic propliners.

And as far as the B25 goes, I am still enjoying Roy's B25J frequently.

Mejborn
February 14th, 2017, 23:22
Thanks, as soon as i can get home and afford the plane, i plan on getting it.
I was hoping to see the VS B25 out by now, but no go, and in 10 days it will be 3 years since any news on it. VS says its not dead. but not seeing anything in new screens or development information, dont leave much hope of ever seeing it make it to game.
Roy has a very nice B25. But the interior lacks alot, which is to bad. A full VC would have made it an absolute must have. But we do have the MAAM sim b25, and its got the best VC available.
To bad someone could not update the MAAM B25 and redesign it more to bring it to FSX as a native. One can only hope still.
Like so many other Planes out here, all of us would like to see in game.

At least they havent released the B25 as a payware beta-test product and then later on "forgotten" to finish it like other devellopers do. No name was mentioned! :untroubled:

Penzoil3
February 15th, 2017, 01:49
I fly it in P3D with no problems.

DESCRIPTION:

MAAM-SIM North American B-25 Mitchell 'Briefing Time' for FSX. Add-on aircraft package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Version 7

The award winning MAAM B-25J Mitchell, 'Briefing Time', version 7 includes many new features:

COMPLETE AUTOMATIC INSTALLER FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR X

INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL COCKPIT CONTROLS

REMOVABLE YOKES

ENGINE DAMAGE OPTION

EMERGENCY FUEL SHUT-OFF VALVE CONTROLS

40 INSTALLED REPAINTS

EXTENSIVE FSX CAMERA DEFINITIONS (3D VIEWS)

ANIMATED PILOTS

WIDE-SCREEN 2D PANEL OPTION

See: http://www.maam.org/flightsim/PACKAGES/BT.htm for all the details and features about this aircraft package.

While this FSX aircraft package is a "port-over", meaning it was originally designed for FS2004, it has been extensively modified and optimized for FSX. When our first 'Briefing Timer' model was introduced for FS2002, nearly ten years ago, it set the bar for extreme realism in vintage aircraft for MSFS. We are pleased to say that 'Briefing Time' operates, looks, and flies beautifully in FSX and we are confident you will enjoy and appreciate this latest iteration.

Lonewolfee1
February 17th, 2017, 05:35
Yes, not much changed, but a lot of new released.

Flight simulator is "booming".

I agree that the is certainly a "must have" for anyone that has even the slightest interest in classic propliners.

And as far as the B25 goes, I am still enjoying Roy's B25J frequently.

Agreed. Roy's never gets old.